Welcome Hell Zone

King and Thor with the dashing pri--the cold warlord Julius enter the military camp. His all black combat uniform with a golden armband intimidate all the military men into lining up while saluting at him.

King and Thor at his back is following him like a scared rabbits afraid they will lose this powerful backer.

Arthur looks at Julius and wryly smile shaking his head.

"Why are you terrorizing my men?" Arthur said and pout.

Julius cold eyes blinks and he slightly look at his back.
"Take care of the new recruits." He said and turn around kiss King's eyes and carress his cheeks.
"Tell me if anyone harrass you." He said and won't let go of King.

King smiles and held Julius hand in his face.
"I'll be fine. Brother Arthur will take care of us."

"He better." Julius said and sigh. He reluctantly left after nagging Arthur for 3 times never to put King any harms way.

"Good gracious. That over protective idiot." Arthur snorts.

"Don't be like that Bog brother." Thor smirks.

"You. I told you to do it next year. Why are you here?" Arthur rolls the paper in his hand and slightly smack it at Thor's head.

Thor is their family's youngest child. He is always naughty but all the elders like him alot. His smiling face affect all the elders and they pamper him greatly.

Thor's eldest brother is also a Squad Commander same as Julius. While Arthur is his cousin.

Arthur looks at the two.
King in particular look out of place. He looks like a super model who is about to shoot a military movie.
While Thor is equally handsome but he is muscular and looks fit to be a military guy.

"Let's go. I will show you two to new recruits room."

"Aww~ Hey Big Bro, can't you find Eldest brother? I don't want to sleep with other people." Thor whispers.

Arthur looks around and then also whisper.
"Don't worry. Ill find you a way. King wouldn't need my help. I'm sure your granpa will find you a way. But I'm warning you two. Don't get in trouble and make Major General Tyler notice you, okay?"

King and Thor shivers when they heard the youngest General in the history. He is now an old man but he is still as scary. His grandfather always collide with this colleague. They are both Majors but they still clash everytime. His grandfather cant believe that a man who he instructed become a man standing equally with him. In short, he is just petty.

Major General Tyler is a very serious man. If you caught his attention its better to quit immediately or hang yourself to not prolong the agony. He is that scary.
But as scary as his reputation, he is also known as Military Hero who killed enemies and dedicate his whole life for the country.

---

One of the new recruit sighs.
His companion look at him.

"What's wrong with you?"
They stop in a secluded area to chat. If someone saw them chatting sometimes the higher ups making unreasonable demand making them feel embarrassed so they hide.

"I saw one of my college classmate. I told you about him. That gay guy."

"Oh. You said he is here? I wanna see how handsome he is."

"Idiot. He is handsome but he is not someone who will talk to us."

"Why not? Is he a rich snob?"

"Not that..I mean, if you want doesn't mean you should. He is King afterall."

"What the fuck is that? Anyways, we can talk to him surely. Maybe they will be in charge of our platoon. You better guide him well so he will notice you."

"Can we even talk while doing drills? Do you see me and think I want to die young?"

"If we cant talk while doing drills then when we are in our quarter it wont be impossible. We are here earlier. They will surely like a friendly advice from their senior."

"Impossible. King is Major General's grandson. Of course he will be arrange somewhere better."

"Oh. Too bad."

While the two ended their conversation the guy who wants to suck up to King sigh.

"Then, I will make it happen."

The two jolt up and salutes.
They don't know who talks but everyone in the base is if not the same rank then all are higher in ranks than them. Saluting and standing straight has been drilled to their minds brainwashing them completely.

The two recruits sweats when they saw Major General Tyler. He is smiling at them.

"I dont like people who thinks they can slacks off in this base. As long as I'm a Major General he wont be treated any better than a regular recruit."

Instead of happiness the two recruits cursed their own mouth. They trust that Major General Tyler won't gossip that it's them but if Major General Carlos found out it's them who made this man notice his grandson then....they dont even want to think about it.

Thor and King is packing their clothes because they will be going to their own rooms after Arthur fix their transfer.
Everyone smiles at the two who they only got acquainted for awhile. The two young men are not bad apple. They are polite and joke with them so they dont feel bad that they will be going somewhere better.

"Halt!"

Everyone who is slacking at their bed hurriedly rash to stand straight and salute.

Arthur sweats when he saw Major General Tyler. He is smiling kindly. It means he is scheming something.
And usually its not a good one.

Tyler looks at all the recruits and see a man looking so out of place with his model like face.
He walks toward him.

Arthur already knew trouble is coming.

King can't smile but he already understand that he is doomed.

"You look like you come here to shoot a film. Are you a superstar?"

"Sir, permission to speak, sir." King wants to wail and pout but he refrain his childish attitude.

"Granted."

"....Sir, I'm just born this way, Sir."

Everyone held their breath so they will hide their laughter.
But Thor is not as good as them and he burst into laughter.

The two is sent to the worst camp. The bed is shared. The comfort room stinks even though it is being cleaned everyday and they heard the camp wont shield you from the cold. At night its like fearing to be frozen the next dy. And lastly, the food is lethal.

King looks at Thor who is now crying instead of laughing.

"I will live and die with you my friend." Thor said hugging King.

King giggles and hug back.
"Atleast my hugging partner is you." He said.

A/N:

Fuwahahahahaha.