First Mission

The Deadzone, after being liberated from the tyrants clutch rose from the end squadron to number 21st in just 2 weeks.
King, ofcourse, Sleeps all he wants.
Thor on the other hand has awakened his desire to be a complete muscle idiot.

King as usual walking while eating a red apple in the side.
A woman stands before him.

"Yes?"

King looks at the girl, if he remembers correctly she is the squadron leader who help fix their camp.
The one who has feelings for Julius.

"Why are you not with your team? Slacking off because you have some backing?"
The girl raise a brow.

"I am not required to do the drill meant for soldiers. Don't try picking a fight with me just because you don't like me." King said and hide the apple behind him.

"Everyone here is dedicating their life for our country. Someone like you will never earned military accomplishment. After your forced training you should go back to your world." After that she turns around.

"Wait a minute." King frowns and held her back.

"You are obviously targeting me. Everyone is dedicated huh. I know that too. My squad are all serious guys who wants to be part of the military ranks because they wish to protect our country but instead they are held back, stomp and got a fair share of unfairness. You too must have known. Since you have the time to know I am slacking off you should have dedicated your leadership in helping those men. Instead, you focus on me solely. Don't worry. I am not here for military accomplishment because I am fairly accomplished just by being born." King click his tongue and turn around.

"Private! Are you showing off of me?"

"Come on. I am waiting for you to use your rank. So I can use mine. You think I am afraid of you?" King raises a brow.
In this place. All he need is to avoid that Major General and everyone else is beneath him(his brother and Grandfather) and even without them he still has someone who you can never offend. He rarely ask for his help but if shove into the mouth of a starving lion he will really call out to him.

This Country's Ruler.
His Step Father.

***

The girl click her tongue and left.
She is mad but she is also not stupid. With King's backing he really has what it taste to slacks off.
But that is what irritating about him.
She did her research and also interview his squadmates. They all think positively of him and they are all friendly with him. She tried breaking them apart but she only gain mistrust among them. Especially that man. She thought he will be easier to manipulate but he seems loyal.

Rico looks at King.
"Don't talk to her. She is finding your dirt to ruin you."
He said.

Rico is a happy go lucky guy with a sharp tongue but he is someone who will not be the first to ever betray someone he approves of.

"Hmp. Who is she? Not able to enter my eyes." King pouts.

"Just be careful. Why are you snorting? Are you a pig?" Rico frowns.

"I am what? I dare you say that again."

"Are you pig?"

"Rico, you asshole."

"And here I am listening to you and still getting mad at me."

"Fuck you."

"But I'm straight."

"Irritating!"

Rico laughs.
He then put his arms around King's shoulder.

"Do you know that we will have a practical mission soon?"