Full Moon | Napoleon Bonaparte x Werewolf! Reader

This was requested by Elliane_Blackwing , sorry this took so long to get out

***

  Napoleon let out a heavy sigh, his chest suddenly hurting once more as he felt the bandages tighten around him.

  " You're such an idiot," You mumbled, shaking your head as you soon finished bandaging your reckless lover up.

  The Frenchman mumbled a small 'thank you' as he shrugged his coat back on and turned around to face you.

  He had a few scratches on his face, though they luckily wouldn't leave scars. His chest had taken the most hits, and he was lucky he got out of there when he did.

  Your boyfriend decided that it would be a great idea to try and meet your werewolf parents without you knowing.

  And the things with werewolves and vampires...

  THEY LOATHE EACH OTHER.

  The two species had been enemies since before Jean d'Arc was even born. They have been enemies since forever.

  Though, there were obviously some strange things that occurred between the species, such as times of peace...or even a werewolf and vampire falling in love with each other.

  That was your story with Napoleon Bonaparte, who was a vampire.

  The two of you had met at you newly opened cafe in Paris, and you first saw Napoleon when he was trying to talk his friend, Jean, into trying to enjoy himself. The two of you talked for a short time, meanwhile Jean stood there as the poor third-wheel.

  You and Napoleon had agreed to meet again at a restaurant after you got done working, and you two enjoyed yourselves!

  The two of you suddenly began dating, and then finally learned each other's secrets.

  You were a werewolf, and he was a vampire.

  It had been a punch to the gut, but neither of you wanted to end the relationship because of specie differences. So you didn't.

  You two stayed together, and you eventually got to see where Napoleon lived...in a mansion with a bunch of other vampires.

  The residents had been surprised with the relationship, but they immediately accepted you into the mansion as another resident.

  Since then, you had been living in le Comte's mansion with your loving, vampiric boyfriend.

  Finally, you were brought out of your thoughts as Napoleon pressed a quick kiss to your nose. You let out a small squeal as your wolf ears twitched.

  You barely showed your ears and tail in public, but Napoleon thought they were cute so you showed them around the mansion.

  " Nunuche," he mumbled softly, bringing you into a quick hug with a sigh," I'm sorry."

  " For what?" You mumbled in reply, furrowing your eyebrows together after a moment.

  " For being stupid and going to meet your parents without your knowledge," he chuckled softly, playing with a strand of your hair.

  You sigh," You're forgiven, but what were you thinking? Did you think they wouldn't try to attack the vampire man with a rapier?"

  Napoleon was silent before he burst out laughing, his laughter filled your shared room like one of Mozart's songs. It was such a beautiful noise you didn't want it to end.

  You eventually found yourself laughing as well, a string of giggles escaping your lips as your tail began to wag.

  " You tease me too much," the former emperor grinned, patting you on the head before messily ruffling your hair. You let out a quiet whine, your ears twitching.

  " I learn from the best."

  " Oh yeah?"

  You give a small shrug, going to the window Napoleon had just been sitting in. You sat down on the ledge, staring at the bright, full moon that settled in the dark sky above you and the vampire.

  " Even if you do some stupid stuff, I still love you so much Napo," You grinned, leaning back as the man went and sat down next to you.

  " I love you too, my nunuche," he hummed out softly, pressing a quick kiss to your cheek.

  The two of you sat together on the window ledge, holding hands and sharing quick kisses as you both tried to spot and name constellations under the light of the full moon.

***

  Fin.

  Yeah I'm sorry this was pretty bad. I didn't have many ideas for this one, so I'm really sorry.

  Anyways, I hoped you guys at least enjoyed this.