As they entered the hall together, flowers were thrown at the dhula and his family

As they entered the hall together, flowers were thrown at the dhula and his family. Everyone had a wide smile on their faces, of course excluding the gossip aunties that wanted either Zayn or Layla for their children.

Zayn was seated on the stage, waiting for his bride to come. Looking around, he had to admit, the hall looked sophisticated and elegant. Different kind of chandeliers hung from the roof. The stage was decorated with white and red flowers. They had a walkway that led to the stage and vases with red roses stood next to it.

His family came up on the stage and took pictures with him

His family came up on the stage and took pictures with him. Anaya wouldn't even leave his side once. She stuck onto him the whole time.

When the doors of the hall opened, he immediately looked up. There she was, adorned in a long red dress. It had light golden embroidery with matching sequins all over the dress. Her hair was up in a braid bun with a few strands adorning her face. The makeup made her beauty stand out even more. She looked like a goddess. A innocent goddess. Her eyes were cast down as her family walked her towards the stage.

As they came near, Zayn got up from the couch and walked towards the steps

As they came near, Zayn got up from the couch and walked towards the steps. Her father took her hand and placed it into Zayns. Zayn could feel the slight sparkles that ignited at her touch. Her hand fitted perfectly into his, as if it was made for his.

He helped her up the step and walked her towards the golden colored couch helping her have a seat and soon after followed suit. Her bhabi came and helped her fix her dress before she went to attend the guests. Zayn couldn't help but look at her from the corner of his eyes, the sight making his lips twitch. Her face was cast down and she had a visible blush on her soft cheeks.

Often times he would catch her staring at him through the corner of her eyes as he did to her. And whenever he would catch her, she would look away with more color filling her rosy cheeks.

The time had come. This was it. Layla would no longer wake up to see her parents and brothers at the breakfast table, all waiting for her. She would no longer have late night talks with her mother. She would no longer be able to roam around the city with her brothers late at night. And she hated it. She hated it so much.

As a kid she always wonder why a woman had to leave her house and not the husband. She had asked her mother once and her mother was left speechless by her 7 year old daughters question.

She neared the limo that would take her to her new home.

Layla could already feel her eyes stinging. She turned around to look at her mother rushing to get her. She held on tight to her mother, not caring if her makeup got messed up. She hugged her baba, Bhai's, Bhabi, and her friends.

Her mother in law helped her sit in the limo. She was sat right next to her husband. It was strange to call someone that. The whole ride home, Layla was sniffing and wiping her tears whereas her husband was just looking away in the other direction.

Once they reached the mansion, a few rasms took place and after that, she was sitting on her new room on the bed, waiting for her husband. She feel seriously nervous. Layla didn't know what to expect from her husband.

She flinched as the door creaked open and looked down at her intwined hands. She could hear him coming closer and her heartbeat spiked up.

"Your clothes are in the closet and the bathroom is right there. Feel free to use it," he said. She was shocked. She had imagined several different scenarios of how this night would go, but none of them were like this.

She looked up to see him walking into the closet, getting some clothes and walking out of the room.

Before he walked out, he spoke again, " I'm going to use the bathroom in the guest room,"

After he walked out, Layla was still sitting on the bed, in shock. She didn't know how to react. Finally snapping out of her thoughts, she slowly got up and walked towards the vanity in their room. Their room. It sounded weird to call it their room. She started taking off her jewelry until she realized her necklace was stuck in the dupatta. At that exact moment, Zayn walked in. He had forgot to grab a towel so he quickly walked into the bathroom grabbing one after seeing his wife was not in there.

Before he left the room for the second time that night, he heard a small meek voice, "S-sunnay,"

(Listen)

Zayn immediately stopped at hearing her voice. It was so soft and meek. He had heard her voice before and every time, it would leave him in a trance. He turned around to look at her and raised an eyebrow asking her what is it.

"Woh m-my necklace is stuck so c-could you please help...me?" she asked, at the end of the sentence he had to strain his ears to hear her. He looked her up and down once again and like always, she had her head down.

(Umm)

He slowly walked towards her and threw the towel on the couch. She turned around so her back was to his front. Slowly, he raised his hand up and tried to untangle the Bobby pin that was stuck in her dupatta and the necklace. He leaned in closer to see properly, oblivious what he was doing to her.

Layla could feel his breath on the crook of her neck. The tiny hairs once again stood up and a shiver ran through her spine. She heavily breathed in a breath to calm her nerves. His closeness greatly affected her. When the dupatta finally untangled, it fell down onto the floor. Zayn clasped then hook of her necklace to take it off. His touch sent tingles all over Layla's body and goosebumps appeared all over.

He unclasped the necklace and looked in the mirror meeting her eyes. He then pushed his body right into Layla's making her gasp at the sudden action. His nose trailed the curve of her neck and went closer towards her ear. He slightly nibbled on her ear before whispering, "Your welcome, jaan,"

Holy shit.

Layla's breath hitched as she clutched the edge of the vanity. He smirked at her reaction, moved away from her and walked out the room, already missing the warmth her body provided.

"Shit," he thought to himself, "I forgot my towel in there,"

•••• ••• ••••

Holy shit indeed

This chapter really took quite some imagination lmao

Remember to vote and comment.

ALSO GUYS WE REACHED 9 IN LAHORE OUT OF 1000+ STORIES. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH

ILYSM