*4 years later*

*4 years later*

"Mama," the little voice whined.

"Jee, mama ki jaan?"

(Yes, mamas life)

"I want Baba," The three year old said, her lips formed in a pout.

"Baba, ahray hai." Layla replied.

(He's coming)

The little girl pouted harder and crossed her arms. She wanted her baba now. Layla just smiled at her daughters pout. Truth is, she was jealous of how much importance her daughter gave to Zayn. Them two could not live without each other.

A lot had happened in these past 4 years. Layla and Zayn were the happiest couple. Sure they had their fights and arguments but they still loved each other with all their hearts.

They also decided to buy their own house instead of living in Zayns parents house.

Layla watched as Maya got up from the couch and placed herself on her mothers lap. She buried her face in the crook of her mothers neck, just like Zayn does. Another thing they both love to do.

"Are you sleepy, baby?" Layla asked in a soft voice. Maya nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Layla was so happy that Allah had blessed them with this angel. She was the cutest thing ever and she made their day brighter. She thought back to the day when she found out she was pregnant.

•••

Layla was to scared to look at the stick. Her heart was thumping wildly in her chest. These last few days, she was continuously throwing up. She was talking to her bhabi and she suggested that Layla should take a pregnancy test. The signs were pretty clear. Her period was late, she was emotional and she threw up every time she smelt food.

The timer on her phone buzzed, indicating 5 minutes had been over. She shakily reached her hand out to grab the stick.

Pregnant.

The tears that had been threatening to fall earlier flew down her cheeks. "Ya Allah," she thought to herself, "What if Zayn doesn't want this child? What will I do then? Will he be happy?" All the negative thoughts started rushing in. "No, stop Layla, think positive." She encouraged herself.

Drawing out a shaky breath, she washed her face and tried to calm herself down. She had to tell Zayn the news. She grasped the pregnancy stick in her hand and started walking towards his office. Since Layla wasn't feeling well, Zayn decided to work from home. Layla told him that she was fine but he was not having it. She then threatened him that if he doesn't at least work from home, she'll make him sleep on the couch. He immediately rushed to his office at home and started working.