Chapter 4. Cold Waters.

~No one's P.O.V~

"Keep you eyes peeled, lads!" Eret son of Eret told his men as their ship's sharp front made the water part to let them pass through it, "With this wind, we'll reach Drago by daybreak, so best we fill this ship up with dragons and quick!" Eret told his men, holding the mood as positive as possible as the others worked, "No time to be picky!"

"Uh... Eret?" Ug tried to tell him something, looking up behind their leader, but he didn't listen.

"Not if we want to keep our..." Upon seeing everyone's eyes on the clear sky behind him, Eret turned on his heels, spotting dragons flying towards them. His eyes widened, "HEADS! OFF THE PORT QUARTER!"

Y/n narrowed her (e/c) eyes as a net was sent her way by Eret, she calmly headed straight for it, speeding up as Shadow inhaled.

"Now." She mumbled and the dragon sent the blast, burning a hole open through the net, allowing them through.

"You're not getting away this time." Eret muttered as he fired multiple nets along with his men, in all of them got avoided or destroyed.

The three dragons landed on the ship soon enough, Y/n pulled her hood and mask off while Hiccup took his helmet off and Astrid picked up her axe from her satchel.

"And here I was worried we might turn up empty-handed." Eret smirked, pointing his sword at the group of three. Well, six if you count the dragons.

"Nope, it's your lucky day!" Y/n told them in a happy tone, lifting her arms, "We give up."

Now, don't misunderstand her, Hiccup was the talking her into doing this, she had quite another plan in her head.

Astrid looked at the girl with a shocked expression, lowering her axe.

Eret lowered his sword in shock, his left eyebrow raised and his mouth open.

Y/n didn't think much of it as she jumped off Shadow's back, Hiccup and Astrid quickly following.

"That's one Deadly Nadder, two Night Furies," Hiccup said while Y/n petted the Night Furies, who purred, leaning against each of her legs.

The Viking picked up a net from the deck and threw it over Astrid, making her frown while he snatched her axe out of her hands while she was off guard, "And three of the finest dragon riders west of Luk Tuk."

Hiccup wrapped his other arm around Y/n, guiding her forward, to the dragon cage in the floor, while he handed Eret Astrid's battle axe, "That oughtta make the boos happy, right?"

Astrid removed the net from her head while walking, throwing it on the floor of the ship.

"Excuse us." Hiccup said with a smile, pushing the spear that was pointed at him away with his hand, catching the man off guard.

"What are you doing?" Astrid asked in a whisper while she jumped down into the cage.

Hiccup let go off Y/n's waist, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before taking a hold of the top-door of the cage, pulling it down as he entered.

"Guys, stay." Y/n told Toothless and Shadow, who looked down at the cage, they listened and back away from it slightly, allowing Hiccup to lock it, "Y/n and the dragons don't really care for cramped spaces, so they'll just hang out with you. They won't be any trouble." Hiccup reassured.