Rebecca Lockwood

Kathy, Aubrey and Aubrey's friends were sitting together at lunch

Kathy, Aubrey and Aubrey's friends were sitting together at lunch. Kathy was completely silent. Nobody but Aubrey made any effort to speak to her. It was just as well, she was mostly an introvert anyways.

"Have you decided?" Rebecca said slamming her hands down on the table.

Aubrey turned to her friends who had disgusted looks, including Kathy. Aubrey figures if they didn't like her, all 12 of them, then she probably wouldn't either.

"No, thanks. I appreciate the offer though!"

She turned back to her friends who continued chatting and smiling. Rebecca narrowed her beady eyes. Her eyebrows knitted together as a frown spread across her features.

"Oh..."

She walked away seemingly irritated and surprised by the outcome of the conversation. Kathy knew why, and so did Aubrey's friends, but they didn't tell her. Rebecca had never been rejected in her life.

She was born rich and spoiled. Basically, you tell her to shut up and she'll call her dad to try and get you arrested. Not exactly that dramatic, but Kathy wouldn't be surprised if it reached something to the same affect one day...

"I... I don't want to ruin anything but that was quite literally the first time Rebecca has been rejected."

"Wait, really? Is her dad the president or something?"

"No... but he is incredibly successful in life. She's rich." Rachel, one of Aubrey's friends, implied. "You might've actually just made an enemy."

"We probably would've been enemies anyway. She is such a bitch!" Aubrey scoffed. "I'll be fine, guys."

She had no idea what kind of an affect Rebecca had on people. Kathy did. Kathy knew... Rebecca was a monster.

"She's a lesbo! She got some too early and now she thinks it's gross. Grow the hell up bitch!"

Aubrey was watching Kathy as her hands began to shake.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"She's a monster..." The purple haired girl responded.

***********after school*******

Kathy sat there in her dorm entirely bored. She'd been through Instagram twice, rewatched Stranger Things six times and been through her playlist.

She was staring blankly at her tv as she mindlessly flipped through channels. She flinched when she got a notification. Kathy was definitely surprised when she found out it wasn't her mom.

Must've been a wrong number. 

Hi 👋

Kathy: Uh... hi?

it's Aubrey

Kathy: Oh!

She quickly changed the contact.

Aubrey: Are you okay?

Kathy: why wouldn't I be?

Aubrey: you just always seem so sad... about something... 

Kathy: Lets not talk about it. It's personal

Aubrey: oh... okay...

********

"Gay ass emo bitch!" Rebecca screamed.

"Woah!" Brad quickly exclaimed. "What's your deal?"

"What's my deal!? That sneaky little bitch stole Aubrey! I know she did!"

"Who's Aubrey?"

"That really cu-" 

She gasped. Brad watched her intently. 

"She's just the new girl! But she would've been the perfect addition to my group!"

He chose to pretend he didn't hear what she was originally gonna say. Cute. It was obvious. Of course, that's not something he would want to hear considering he was her boyfriend. Either way, it wasn't like he expected loyalty out of the top bitch. 

Hey guys one thing I've been meaning to say this: So uh.... If I find a random anime character and it's from an actual show, I sowwy. I don't watch anime. I only watch Glee tbh lmao