+thirteenth: envy*

Saturday. Fucking finally.

Thankfully, Caleb hadn't become all weird and still treated me with the same friendliness sans the excessive flirting. In all honestly, I could still feel my entire body heating up whenever I thought about the incident in the elevator.

Caleb Kingsley was fucking dangerous.

I got up Saturday morning, my heart bubbling. I barely got through classes and had a random imagery of me running across the college grounds in euphoria. I felt like an excited puppy who's owner had come home after months. Right after classes, I called him up, my heart thundering in my chest.

"Good morning, love."

My heart somersaulted. "Hey, when are you arriving?"

He was quiet for a while. "About half an hour. I'm on my way."

"Okay, I'll wait outside."

He chuckled. "If you want to."

"Where are we going?"

He was quiet again, as if thinking. He spoke in a low slur, making my stomach knot. "Any place where I can have you alone and fuck you till you're sore."

Hot. I felt hot all over. I had spend hours imagining his body on mine.

I bit my lip, my chest constricting nervously. "I...I heard of this great ice cream place. We should go there first."

He chuckled. "Whatever you want, love."

After about thirty five minutes, my heart started prancing as I saw Gray's familiar car pulling in front of the gates. I walked over to it as he stopped the car and opened the door. I gazed into his emerald eyes, at his bright smile. My heart leaped to my throat.

His eyes roved over my entire frame, a mischievous twinkle in them when they finally reached my eyes. "Hey, Xavier."

It was strangely erotic when he said my name. The tremors of his voice seemed to send tingles of pleasure all along my body.

I scrambled into the car and hugged him close. I could smell his familiar scent. His warmth ensnared my senses. His arms wrapped around me securely as I straddled him. "Fuck. Gray..."

I was incoherent. I spoke gibberish. "I missed you. Gray...I love..Gray...you're here..."

He held me close, gently stroking my back. I remained in his arms for a long while before I finally leaned back to gaze at him. "I missed you so damn much."

He leaned forward and kissed me, tenderly. I couldn't stop smiling when he leaned back. The familiar feeling of his soft lips. His warm breath. I felt like I was home again. I finally settled on the passenger seat, gazing at him as he smiled softly and started the car. "Now, this place you say, where is it?"

We sat inside the quaint, cute little shop in fifteen minutes. A vanilla ice cream with chocolate brownies and chocolate sauce sitting in front of us. He gazed around at the store, taking in the lacy table cloths, the pink and white decorations and the doilies covering each circular table. "Reminds me of this place I used to visit with my sister," he grinned at me.

"Gwen or Giselle?" I asked, taking a bite of the delectable brownie.

He sighed. "Well my elder sister was always too busy with her NGO. It was just Gwen and I," he was quiet, gazing at me as I took another bite of the ice cream. I loved how close our chairs were. I loved how our tables were small enough that our legs could touch under it. "I should...get you to meet them soon."

I spluttered. "Your...family?"

He nodded, a slight blush on his cheeks. "We've been living together for some time now," his hand reached across the table to where mine rested and clasped it. The simple action made my heart flutter. He stroked his thumb gently over the back of my hand as he spoke. "I'd really love for you to meet them. And...maybe my parents after they fucking get over Victoria."