Author's Note

:")

*Excited bird screech*

If you reached this far, just know that I love you for that.

This book has been an absolute rollercoaster of emotions. Writing about Xavier and Gray's love has been one of the most beautiful and challenging things ever.

Xavier is a free bird now but Gray is still his home.

Or nest.

Home sounds better.

Special thanks to MishMishYouIsFine your comments give me LIFE. Also your love and care for Xavier is heart warming.

Thanks to omgitsarese thank you for how much you care about Xavier ❤️

And my constant, IlamMalik GIRRRLLL DO I EVEN NEED TO SAY ANYTHING FOR YOU ILY

I enjoyed the story and thank you for all the support, my heart is full.

This will be it for Xavier for now, I might write a third part somewhere in the future! It's undecided yet.

Both Xavier and Amethyst have been really intense and I'm taking a breather writing a cutesy teen fiction called Getting Wilder! A way to cope with the pause in Xavier. Although later on it turned out to be  much more emotionally intense than I initially planned :") 

In case you do enjoy my writing, you could check it out :)

It's completed!

And please do let me know about your thoughts and suggestions! Seriously, I love them. Comments give me life ❤️

Thank you again. You've made this humble creature very happy indeed.

Blurb

Blurb

The three fundamental laws of Northwood High were clear.

A rumour in motion tends to remain so unless asked to shut up.

The amount of respect you receive equalled popularity.

And the third, and the most supremely infallible one, Wilder Collins was the best kisser ever.

After verifying the third law, Nico finds himself in the middle of his strong unrequited feelings for Wilder, a brewing scandal and secrets that threaten to rip them apart again. He struggles against the negative attention and tries to win Wilder back.

But of course, every little thing goes wrong.