Chapter one

So i know Zayn is no longer apart of one direction but he is apart of this book.
~~~
"H-Harry..." I call out once I walk into the house with my shopping bags for dinner.

I make my way to the kitchen and put the bags down to turn to find and very pissed off Harry.

"Where the fuck have you been?!" He hisses.

"Shopping.." I direct my attention to the food in the bags.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asks.

"I did." I told him I was to get food because we didn't have any but does he listen? Of course not.

"No you you didn't." He argues.

"Yes I did." I reply annoyed.

"No you fucking didn't!" he raises his voice. Shit.

I quickly look down not wanting to make any eye contact. "I did.." I mumble before everything goes black.

~~~

I wake up to a pounding headache and Louis sitting watching tv, I sit up as he sees me. "Morning." He chuckles.

"What time is it?" I ask looking around.

"4am" he responds.

"What happened?" I rub my head.

"Harry." Louis states.

I groan "one day I swear he'll end up killing me."

After that it was a bit quite I tried getting up but I was to dizzy and Louis said I needed rest. So here I am laying on the couch in Harrys parents house while Harrys awol.

"Where's Harry?" I ask.

"Out." Louis responses.

I groan. "Don't give me that bullshit. I'm in the dark here! Tell me something. God as it isn't bad enough I'm stuck here."

"You aren't stuck here." Liam shows up out of no where.

I roll my eyes. "Oh really?"

Louis nods.

"Look. I've been with him for 2 years. 2 fucking years and I've never seen him like this. He barley let's me out of the house! You just tell me to deal with it and he'll come around! It's been 6 months and nothings helped him! It's not the Harry I fell in love with." I spit.

They were both silent after that. The 3 of us just stare around the room for at least 30minutes.

"Wh-where's Harry?" I ask again hoping to get answer.

"Out." Louis answers the same.

I look up at Liam giving him the puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"He's with Zayn." Liam gives me some more information.

"Doing what?" I ask raising and eyebrow.

"None of your fucking business." I hear a deep raspy voice.

I look at the door way and see Harry leaning against the frame.

"Sorry..." I mumble.

"What? I couldn't hear you." Harry snaps.

"I'm sorry!" I yell getting pissed off. "I'm sorry okay?! I'm sorry I care! I'm sorry I give 2 fucks about what happens to you! I'm sorry I love you!" I yell pushing Harry out of the way and walk to my bedroom I hear him yelling for me to come back but I don't care, I get inside and slam the door and lay down on the bed.

God Harry come back. I need the old Harry back. The one who protects me instead of hurts me. The one who holds my hand and doesn't yell at me every time I step outside. The one who kisses me and tells me that he loves me. The one who cuddles with me. The one that always made me feel better when I'm down. The one I would do weird stuff with. The one where I could be myself around. The one I met on the streets, the one who gave me a place to stay, and food. The one who helped me. Where is he?

~~~
This is my 2nd fanfiction but first harry one. I've been having huge writers block on the other book so I thought by writing again it'll help. I hope you enjoy!

follow my tiktok !! :)) @
cassiecea