3

Olivia
school came to a faster end, than I expected.
i still find it amusing that when you have food to give to people or something they are instantly all your friends...

when i looked to the school building, it was the same school Xavier attended, i didn't like that everyplace holds memories of him.
what's more shocking is that the orphanage i was sent to was where most of my childhood took place.

I wanted a change of a new scenery.
as I walked out of the building, i noticed it was mr.black's car.

I internally groaned, why..,! he already dropped me off to school. i COULDNT understand why i had to be dropped off by him, why not a chauffeur? they live in a big ass mansion to afford to pay a driver.
i dismissed my annoying thoughts as I put my best stoic face.

as the car came to a halt, i wasn't expecting him to willingly get out the car, but he did and he held the door open for me. which shocked me, but I carefully buckled myself in, the ride back home was silent as usual.

i decided, if I wanted to live peacefully under their care, i had to avoid mr.black, so I wanted to get my homework done.

I saw Vivian and I quickly opened the door.

"Vivian!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Liv sorry I couldn't drop or pick you up" she apologizes.

"It's fine, but can I switch schools?" I asked.

"why? Are kids being mean?" She asks.

"No I just don't like it." I respond wholeheartedly.

"Alright I'll talk to Alex about that" she said.

Ugh, I know for a fact if I had asked him he'd have me write a essay on why I want to switch.

That's the only vibe I got off of him.

"I'll go do my homework" I said seeing Mr. Black coming up to probably greet his wife.

I hurried into the building.

I put my backpack down and I headed up the stairs.

and suddenly, my stomach growls in hunger,

not now please.. just shut up.

I went back to close my bedroom door, so I can have some peace, since I'll be spending most of my days in this room anyways.

I just don't want to bump into Mr. Black as much as possible, i wanted to live as a dead rat, so he doesn't pay much attention to me.

I opened the math book and began to work out the problems.

That is till I got stuck on question 10.

I got up from my comfy chair and I picked up my math book, making my way out my bedroom to find Vivian.

I walked downstairs and I found her lounging.

"Vivian could you help me with my homework?" I asked.

"Of course, come here" Vivian pats at the seat next to her.

"So it's Question 10" I said showing her my math book. She then explained to me in the math book, I looked down.