10

Alex

i had gone to the store to pick up feminine products, it was a real struggle.

i didn't know what a beginner should have.. so I ended up buying a variety of supplies, upon arriving back, she was giggling and it was the first time that I witness olivia laughing or being happy, and not crying.

i was happy to see her being happy at receiving the supplies, and she gave me a hug which I did not see that coming, but usually I would reject the hug but i didn't.. i embraced her back, and I could see my wife in the background grinning.

olivia stopped eating her chocolates as if she realised it was a sin that we saw her eat the chocolates..

so she went back to her usual self which disappoints me, so I removed my smile

she exited the kitchen and went down the corridor and up the stairs.

"that is what I call working progress" my wife says giving a kiss on the cheek.

i gave her a gentle kiss to the lips, before all I cared about was receiving the kiss, but now all I could think about is getting closer with Olivia.

when vivian instructed me that we could not have sex, i was baffled, she says I'm forbidden to have sex with her until I show love to Olivia..

before I think that would have been selfish and argued saying that's difficult but since this happened today, i didn't mind doing it.

i care about this child, she's making me do things I never would do.

but if vivian won't let me have sex till I show her unconditional love, then I will.

aren't I such a selfish bastard.. my inner voice mocks.

"fine I'll do that later" I said.

I went into the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee.

Olivia

After I went upstairs, I decided to go take a actual shower.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who knew that once I finished taking a shower blood came out of my uterus like Niagara Falls!

I was hurrying to put my pad on.

I wiped the blood that fell to the floor.

"Why must you bleed now!" I groaned and I put my underwear on once I secured the pad.
Maybe a tampon is much easier...???
No no no I am not comfortable knowing something is being poked into my privates.

I wrapped the towel around me, grabbing my brush I sprayed tangle-free conditioner by Pantene.
It was nice of Alex to buy me chocolates.
Honestly it was genuine.
I couldn't believe I let my guard down that easily!

Now they may just bribe me with chocolates.

I looked down at my chest.

"Clare is right, I have literally no budding or breasts!"

Suddenly I thought of something...

I hurried to my closet and pulled out my bra.

I went back into the restroom and put a bra on.

I stuffed tissues in.

"Woah!" I was Fascinated that my breast was bigger when I stuffed tissues into my bra.

but then I threw the tissues away.

"No they'll probably wonder how I suddenly have breasts" I put my bra on the hanger.

I went over to my dresser and pulled a black tank top with words saying 'Stay Up all Night' then I pulled out the matching shorts.
I let my hair down and brushed my hair again.
I looked at the clock.
It was now 6:30 evening!
Yes I need dinner, so I went to grab my iPhone and scurried out of my bedroom while skipping towards the staircase leading downstairs.
a grin came to my face, I sat on the railing, I slid my way down and I met with mom at the bottom of the stairs, I fell on my butt.