25 ~ Prince will punish the Princess

AT LEAST 500 VOTES NOW!!!

Rajvardhan POV

The moment my fingers touched the softness of the cottony cloth she was wearing, I couldn't stop myself from pecking lips on her naked shoulders. 

Her skin felt hot to touch against my lips but nothing was more important than her at that moment. Fisting my fingers against the cloth, I pulled her skirt up to mid-thigh. I didn't know why being close to a girl was became that much difficult now. I knew, if I wanted to do something, I could do anything. As I had already done a lot of things in past days with her. 

I remembered when I tore her blouse but She was not leaving any chance to bring my anger to the peak those days. I didn't know why looking at her face made me frustrated easily, especially that warrior and fierce look. 

From the very moment, when I saw her first, raising her voice against our Empire in the Royal court for their ladies. My interest started building in her, and somehow she managed to grow that interest more with her warrior attitude. I wanted to screw that attitude of her. I wanted to take her pride lower. She was too much to ignore and her God damn hot attitude with those fierce eyes was the one catching my attention always.

But now, she became the one who managed to rule on my thoughts with that attitude. Somehow, I was missing her sweet voice, angry attitude and fierce eyes that were closed at the moment. She was lying against me like a lifeless body. My heartbeats were running madly with the closeness and her nakedness along with her illness. 

There was a time when I was ready to do anything wrong to her, I was ready to screw her until she begs me to stop. I was ready to make her life hell to a deadly extent but the moment My sight fell on her in the bridal attire. There was something in me changed. I didn't want her to marry anyone else. 

I never imagined anyone touching her but me. Even in my deadly nightmare, I would never tolerate any man even looking at her in that way. She was mine and only mine. Only I had the right on her. 

But looking at her closed eyes, I was feeling as if she would be mine only when she would be ready. Because even being that much close and not having any cloth precisely between us, there was a distance of miles present there. And I didn't have that strength of breaking the distance and take advantage of her unconsciousness. 

I touched her hot and burning legs with my feet and snaking her back with my hand, pulled her closer to my embrace. She hissed in her weak and burning body making me get much closer to her. 

I was trying to keep my middle section a little away just not to make her uncomfortable. But there was already her crushed skirt and my loincloth between us. 

The toe of my feet touched her toes and I felt the silver rings of her feet fingers. I would love to sleep daily taking her small frame in my arms. She was still shivering a little and her body temperature didn't come down till now. 

Kissing on her hair and promising her once again that I would never cross my limits with her. I moved her under me earning her hiss in pain. I moved over her to not let any coldness touch her now. I almost covered her chest with my broad chest and shoulder, I was keeping my weight on my left butt not to burden her much. My legs were trying to cover her legs. But there were still a lot of parts untouched by my body.

Whenever I take a breath, her smell fills my nostrils. Only I knew, how my body was reacting to her smooth and silky skin. Just to keep that thought away from my mind, I hide my face in the hem of her shoulder and tried to concentrate on something else. I started counting closing my eyes. 1...2...3...

But very soon, I got irritated with it. I couldn't help but look at her sleeping face. Her shivering was calm now and she would be well very soon.