36 ~ Princess killed the Prince Rajvardhan...?

I want at least 700 votes for our Queen Abhishree... Nahi is baar to chahiye, Kuch bhi karke.

Please, Guys, vote and vote on previous chapters too, If you forgot anyhow.

Please follow, Pretty Please!!! At least for #Abhiraj.

Abhishree POV

"Privacy" 

The word rolled from his mouth and made my world shattered in a moment but the time was not about losing myself, it was about fighting back. I doubted the Royal letter as the Stamp was accessible to the other persons too and moreover, I trusted my brother. I would never imagine my brother doing such a thing to me. 

"This is Fake" I tried to say when we were alone in the room. I scared initially but then realized that the worst that could happen was death and Satrap was never afraid of it. 

He laughed loudly and asked leaning down to match my gaze. 

"If this is Fake then why Rajvardhan killed your brother?" 

What the hell and what he knows?

I shivered a little with the Mention of him killing my brother. I didn't know the reason actually but it didn't seem to be a war for more power either. I didn't know what to do right now. I was bounded in the ropes and in front of me, the biggest enemy of mine was sitting. I kept the fear aside and replied what I knew because somehow I wanted to know. 

"I don't know," I said trying to get rid of the ropes. 

He laughed a little and then said. "Of course" 

I was noticing him closely as he stood up and started walking around me having a dagger in his hand. 

"You Know, Rajvardhan Hates you." He said while touching my left with the sharp side of the dagger.

My body shivered a little when the cold metal touched my skin but I tried not to get afraid of him. 

"He hated Abhidev too, That's why he attacked Pratapgarh," He continued in the cold tone as if he was trying to put some information in front of me to make me hate Prince.

"Why would he hate us?" I tried to ask looking into his eyes. 

"Why not? He tried to bet Gulaab in the Game of chess as his Lover" He said sitting back on the couch and twisted the dagger between his fingers.

What the hell? How the hell Bhai Saheb is related to Gulaab?

"Impossible!!!" I screamed when I realized what he just said. 

He laughed loudly throwing his head backward and I struggled to get free from the ropes. The anger was boiling in me and all I wanted to do was to kill him right away. He was trying to put the fake things in front of me and I better wanted to slit his throat into pieces. 

"Your brother became an addict to Betting and Gambling." His words caught my attention and he continued. "In the Game of chess, he lost all his money and at last to borrow some, He sold you to me." 

I stopped moving and stunned when registered his words. 

"Shut up!!! Just shut up! I knew my brother very well. He would never do such a thing. He loved me from my childhood. He cared for me. He loved me. Stop this nuisance right now." Initially, my voice showed anger and high volume but the voice slowed down as I said the last words, and tears started rolling down my eyes. 

I couldn't trust him. He was our Enemy and there was no way he was telling the truth. But whatever he was saying about m brother brought tears to my eyes.