47 ~ A surprise for Abhishree

Abhishree's POV

I looked at Prince and he looked at me too.

Prince, instantly clapped two times and within a few moments all the attendees showed up.

"Umm, You guys quickly make Princes ready for the ceremony."

He was thinking of leaving but before he could, Maa Saheb reached and saw us.

"Raj?" She called catching his attention.

"Jii, Maa Saheb" He replied.

"You here? Don't you want to get ready?" She asked.

He looked at me and then looked at her again. I became nervous and scared all of sudden, didn't know why. Somehow, I didn't want Maa Saheb to know that he was making me ready.

"Umm, Actually I forgot to tell her about the Royal necklace you asked me to give her. So, I just reminded and came to tell her." He covered well.

"Ohh" She said.

"yeah, I think I should go now" He said and left us alone.

Maa Saheb asked all of us to hurry up and the attendees helped me then to complete my look. They made a neat bun of my hair using hair pin and the last thing they did was adding a rose in the bun. 

They added rings in my fingers and few in my toe. I was feeling as if I was wearing a lot of heavy things. Last thing they did was adding Maang teeka  and a piece of jewellery in my bun. They set my dupatta and I looked at Maa Saheb who started coming closer to me.

"umm, I really have to admit that you... God I am out of words." She said and the room filled with giggles.

"Bring the ash Pot  and dry chillies here" She ordered with a smile.

An attendee brought the things on demand instantly.

Maa Saheb took the handful of dry red chillies in her hand and started moving her hand from my head to toe while chanting something which was difficult enough to understand. Then she threw the chillies in the ash pot which created a lot of smoke and sound while burning. 

Maa Saheb washed her hand in the bowl and dried her hand with the cloth. She again looked at me and touched my face and came closer to kiss my forehead. 

"May God protects you from every evil sight," She said.

I bowed down and touched her feet to take blessings. She smiled and I stood up back. She was the one who always supported me and fought with her own son for me. She was a great mother and Queen.

I took her hand in mine and softly pecked a short kiss on her hands.

"Maa Saheb, I didn't say it before but today I want to say that I didn't know what is the love of a mother feels like, How parents love and protect their child but since then I met you. I never missed my own mother. I didn't know what mother looks like or feel like but I found mine in you. You were always there for me. You have done so much for me Maa saheb. Thank you so much" I said softly meaning every word from my heart.

"No, No, No, No" She said shaking her head continuously.

I instantly felt scared nervos as if I said something wrong.

"Thank you is not enough" She said showing her big eyes with a huge smile.

I thinned my eyebrows not understanding what she wanted to say.

"I want to be grandmother soon. I want to play with my grandchildren now" She said with a huge smile.

My heart beat raced all of sudden listening to her.