Thank You

Thank you guys for reading my story. I truly didn't think that my story was going to become this popular.

So thank you!!!!

I just wanted to write my ideas down but some how people liked my book idea.

THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!!!

There will be a sequel based on Kat and Damien's daughter, Aurora.

I will be posting the beginning of the story within a few days. With the description of the story, the cover of the story, what the characters look like and their aesthetics.

But the title of the story is...Destined.

You get it?

Fated.

Destined.

Okay....

And I have a question for people...so I notice everyone is sad over Xander's death because everyone loved him. I just want to make sure that you know Xander wasn't the fun brother. Like in mind I think everyone is confusing Xander for Zach. Xander didn't really do anything in this book...bad on my part. But Zach was the fun brother and the wild one. Well not anymore...he a little damaged/broken now. There is definitely going to be a change in Zach in the next book. He is gonna be dark. Welp...

Anyways, thank you for sticking with me through this crazy writing adventure. This is one of my favorite books I have ever written and I am so glad that people were able to fall in love with it as well.

Thank you for the love and support. I hope all of you are staying safe during these unknown times.

You all have helped me achieve a dream of mine.

And I could possibly make money off of this work of mine. So thank you so much for letting me live my dream.

Thank you!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️