Ch. 7 Bad feeling

Waking up in an empty bed the next morning, I let last night play in my head. I look over at Tory's side of the bed then slowly got up and stretched. I look at the time on the clock and saw that it was a little after ten.

It was a Saturday, so sleeping in was definitely something we do. I normally don't sleep in when I don't have work during the week.

Getting out of bed, I walked into the bathroom and did my business, plus brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror for a good solid three minutes until I walk out.

Putting some clothes on, other than the boxer shorts and shirt that I had on. I didn't bother wearing a bra to bed cause who even does that? I found some jean shorts with a shirt then slipped it on before grabbing my phone from the bedside table.

I saw a few messages from Ayden and I instantly opened them, reading a few since he sent me at least five. He told me that him and Jamie will be here around two in the afternoon and they're staying until Monday since they don't have class.

When they come down, they stay with Jamie's parents. Ayden doesn't like staying with his mom since his step dad is still there. I would have thought by now that he would of left, but that never happened.

As I was walking downstairs, I sent a text back before seeing Tory in the kitchen. She was cooking something, so her back was towards me as I walked into the kitchen and looked around.

This apartment stays spotless all the time and that's because we keep it clean. It's not that hard to keep clean and it makes it look so much better when it's clean.

If I had to point at who cleans the most, I would have to say Tory. She's funny about cleaning, so when I actually try to clean, she tells me not to worry about it.

Although I clean when she's not here.

I sat on the stool at the counter, watching Tory cook for a moment until my eyes travel down her back. She was wearing her sleeping clothes still, which was thin laced shorts and a tank top that looked so damn good on her.

Leaning my chin into my palm, I admired her until she turned around and caught me staring. My eyes found hers as she stares at me for a moment before grabbing a plate and putting the food into it.

She turns around again before placing the pan into the sink then looking at me. "Breakfast is done." She wipes her hands on a towel before shaking her hair back, which made me stare at her.

I wasn't really a big breakfast eater, mainly because my parents made me eat breakfast every single morning. I somtimes eat it, but other times I just can't eat breakfast.

Tory walks out of the kitchen and goes into the living room. I turn to see her sit on the couch then Piper crawls to her and lays down in her lap. I watch her for a moment before looking over at the food she just cooked.

"You're not going to eat?"

She looks over at me then back at the tv. "Not hungry."

"Neither am I."

She looks at me for a moment. "Then throw it out." She looks back at the tv and I watch her for a moment.

Leaning my elbow on the counter, I stared at nothing for a while trying to figure out how to make this situation better. I sigh as I couldn't think of anything, which was driving me crazy cause I hated this.

I got up then walked into the kitchen and grabbed the plate of food. It was scrambled eggs, which wasn't a big breakfast so I was fine with it. I grabbed a fork then stood in the kitchen and ate.