3. Hope?

Question of the chapter:

Who's your bias?

Yoongi stayed in his studio for a few days and absolutely refused to come out. Though it's not like the members were calling him up to check on him or going to his studio to try to get him to come out.

He was writing lyrics for a song he had thought about writing for a while. He came in luck because it matched the theme of the new album quite well.

He was pretty proud of the progress he made on it but he was stuck on the chorus. Now usually he would go to namjoon or hoseok. But for whatever reason, he was being shut out. Just the thought of everything that was happening made tears rush to his eyes.

"I'm not going to cry like a little bitch" he said to himself and wiped the tears away.

BTS dorm
The members were chilling out around the house doing different things. The producers were working on a song beat to an already written sing by Yoongi.

The maknae line was playing video games and Jin hyung was making lunch.

Jin
Maybe I should call Yoongi. The stupid silent treatment had gone on for enough. Everyone had been pissed about- well what were they mad at him for?

They just needed an excuse for not talking to Yoongi because they were caught up with little kookie. Something to make them feel better about completely ignoring the little and obviously making him cry himself to sleep.

Yoongi
It was around dinner time and he decided to go back home and go over the lyrics with namjoon. He felt pretty determined and fired up. Ready to talk to someone who clearly hated him.

They could ignore him and be petty but this was work. Namjoon couldn't ignore work.

He drove back home and entered the house pretty quietly not wanting to wake up the little if he was asleep.

He tiptoed to his room trying to put his stuff down and was halfway up the stairs when ninja Jin walked right in front of him. He held in a yelp and covered his mouth.

"Are you avoiding us?" Seokjin asked. Yoongi shook his head and said "I just didn't want to wake up little kookie. I didn't hear him playing or anything so I was trying to be quiet."

"Oh well yeah he's actually asleep right now so thanks I guess." Yoongi just fake smiled and tried to get passed his elder but he was blocked again.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I didn't want to make you feel replaced or anything by playing with little kookie. He's just a new addition and everyone is fascinated by him. I'm also really sorry everyone is ignoring you." Seokjin put a hand on yoongi's cheek but the younger flinched away.

"It's ok hyung" he said and went to his room locking it behind him. Determination to get the lyrics looked at long gone.