16. Time out

Question of the chapter:
Can you drive?

"You did that? How?" Tae asked standing up. In fact, they were all on the couch sitting in the living room waiting for Jin to come back out. "W-well, I don't really know," Jin muttered while wiping away the itch in his eye after crying. "Well how come he only listens to you?" Hoseok scoffed. "He rarely ever listens to me."

Jin was confused about why they were angry. The second he told them they got a second chance they turned angry. Shouldn't they be happy? "But what about us? Why didn't he listen to us?" Jungkook asked clearly jealous of the fact that Jin got him to finally give them another chance.

"You think being jealous and being a dick is going to make him forgive us? Get over this petty ass jealousy and start rejoicing about the fact that he's eventually going to forgive us for being the worst people on the planet." Jin scoffed out of disgust because of the people in front of him. "But-" "no. Until you can suck it up and get over your hurt feelings don't talk to me." Jin rolled his eyes and walked away to his room.

Morning, yoongi pov
It was not yoongi's day. He woke up with a migraine and grumpy. He didn't want to leave his bed. "Yoongi-ah" seokjin called through the door. "You wanna play with kookie while I make breakfast?" The only thing that left his lips was a child-like whine. Maybe he was close to slipping. Maybe he was too tired to respond. But he didn't mean to whine.

"Can eomma come in?" Jin asked and yoongi realized it was the little space. "Mhm" he hummed into his pillow but the noise only made his migraine worse. "What's wrong?" Jin asked as the door creaked open. "Mm," he whined into the pillow. "Tell me." But his voice was only making it worse and he put his hands over his ears. "Headache?" Jin asked and yoongi nodded.

"Come here, baby." Jin cooed and yoongi slipped. He had his breaking point. "E-eomma" he cried into his pillow. "Come here." He picked the younger up and allowed yoongi to hug him like a koala. "Where's your paci little one?" Jin asked and yoongi pointed to his desk. So he walked over to the desk with the younger still attached to him and pulled out a paci. "This one?" Jin asked and yoongi nodded.

"Alright let's get you some medicine." He said but didn't get a response. "Baby?" The yoongi whined and it became clear the yoongi slipped further into the headspace. "Sweetheart" Jin cooed and pet the younger's hair. So they went to the kitchen and he sat yoongi down on namjoon's lap. "He's too little to sit on his own." Jin said and started cooking.

"Boo" Namjoon uncovered his eyes making yoongi giggle and clap his hands together as he straddled the younger on the kitchen tables seating bench. He covered his eyes back up and "boo" yoongi again giggled cutely while everyone cooed at him. "Alright it's done." Jin said turning the stovetop off. He set plates of pancakes in front of 5 of them. Yoongi stared at the sugary treat that was namjoon's until a bottle was placed in front of his face. "And this is for you little one." His face lit up and he grabbed it. What he didn't know what Jin had put crushed up Advil into the warm liquid for his headache that had gone down since going into little space.

Namjoon shifts him to where he's being cradled. "There you go" namjoon allowed yoongi to lay on his right arm as he ate with his left one. Soon yoongi was on the verge of sleep and namjoon replaced the bottle with a paci. "Yoonie" Kookie called out. He had slipped about 10 minutes ago. "Yoonie." He said again getting not response from the other. "Yoonie!" He shouted getting frustrated and yoongi let out a whine but snuggled closer to namjoon. "Ugh!" He said pushing his plate away. "Make him talk" he said looking at hoseok.

"Look, babe. Let's go play for now and when he gets up he can play with you." But That didn't satisfy jungkook and he got up from his seat and stomped over to the pair. "Jungkook no" Hoseok said as jungkook reached for the paci in yoongi's mouth. But instead of listening to hoseok he was going to rip the paci out of yoongi's mouth when namjoon's hand grabbed his wrist. "Time out. Now."

But the youngest wasn't used to the time out thing. He had always been spoiled so he stomped his foot and whined. At this point, yoongi was stirring and letting out little whines. "Take him to bed. Well, deal with kook." Jin said to namjoon and the leader nodded getting up. "Mmm," Yoongi whined lifting his head up as soon as namjoon stood up. "Shhh" namjoon tried to get him back to sleep but now yoongi was awake.

"Pway" he whispered and namjoon smiled. "Let's go" they went to the living room where all the toys were and played woth some of the stuff that yoongi couldn't choke on. Meanwhile, Jin was putting a crying and angry jungkook into a corner where he would stay for 5 minutes.