Boyfriend Territority

Brit and Jason had left an hour ago, leaving me with the two babies. I was surprised at how early they had fallen asleep. Nearly 45 minutes afters they left, and a bottle of milk later, they were out like a light. 

After tucking them into their cribs i tiptoed back down stairs. I almost jumped out of my skin when my phone started to ring. 

"Hello?"

"Hey babe."

I smiled when i heard Bryce's voices. It gave me goosebumps and butterflies in my stomach at the same time.

"Hey!" i cringed when i realized how overly excited and high pitched my own voice was. I heard Bryce chuckle on on the other line.

"What are you doing?" i asked.

"Oh nothing. I was just finished some of my homework and i just happened to be looking at a picture of this beautiful blonde girl on my desk."

"And who is that blonde girl?" i asked, jokingly. 

"Oh, well this girl in the picture, she happens to be the girl im madly in love with. Shes absolutely perfect. The girl of my dreams." he finished. 

I felt my cheeks turn red. I was embarrassed. Oh no. I just... I didn't know what to say, nor how to react. 

"But i havent seen her in weeks, and i miss her more than anything. " he said quietly. His voice sounded pained, or was i just imaging it?

"Well she misses you too. And thinks that your her knight in shining armor. I can assure you, she loves you."

~*~*~
 Brit and Jason got back around 8. When Bit came in, i was waiting, with the perfect idea just waiting to boil over. 

"We should go to Champagne." i said.

"What?" she asked, taking her coat off.

"You and i, or you, Jason and I should go to Champagne this weekend!"

"Why?" she asked eyeing me suspiciously, but she already knew why.

"To go sightseeing, maybe accompany me on the college tour..." i trailed off.

"Mhmm, and who would watch my babies?" she asked

"I already called my mom, she said she'd watch Avery and Alice for us so we can go on the college tour!" 

"College tour my ass." she said with a smirk, knowing full and well my reason for going to Champagne was to see Bryce. 

"So... Are you in? Or are you out..?

Brit looked at me with a devious grin, "Of course im in!"

*~~*~~*

"So you found his roommate?" Bit asked me, turning to look at me from her front seat. "What do you mean she found his roommate?" Jason asked, confused. 

"I found him on facebook. I messaged him and and stuff, so now i have it set up so i can surprise him at his dorm." i said.

"So we'll drop you off at that coffee shop, and his roommate will walk you to the dorm and then he'll get Bryce?"

"That's the plan."

"Okay. After we drop you off were going to go check into the hotel. We'll put your bags in your room for you." Jason told me, as he pulled up to the coffee shop that Bryce's roommate and i had agreed to.

I got out of the car, quickly saying goodbye to Brit and Jason. I walked into the coffee shop and scanned it for the face i memorized on Facebook.The auburn hair and brown eyes.  Josh was sitting down in the back corner with two cups of coffee. I walked up to him and smiled. "You must be Josh." 

"And you must be the famous Summer. I must say, Bryce never shuts up about you. By the way, i got you a coffee. French vanilla capachino. That's what Bryce always said was your favorite." he said, handing me the coffee. 

"Thanks, but you didn't have to do that." i said.

"Nonsense! Its just a cup of joe. Its the least i can do, after all Bryce has done for me."

"Well, that's real kind of you." i said, accepting the cup of coffee.

"Well, lets get going, he's going to be back soon.

"Yeah, lets go."

~~~~~~~

I want 30 votes and 15 comments before i post the next chapter