What's happening?

-Diane's POV-

"This is Ban, King, Gowther, Merlin and Escanor." I said, pointing at everyone.

"Hello, I am Elizabeth." Elizabeth said. Then we sat down and talked. We all talked about different things like school and stuff. Then I come to think about Elizabeth when she meet Meliodas. 'I hope she isn't in trouble with him'. Then I decided, I will ask her.

"Um, Elizabeth? Are you in trouble? I mean with Meliodas..." I asked. Everyone in the table went silence and just looked at her.

"What d-do you mean?" She asked me. Everyone was still silent.

"On the first period, he took you to a corridor, you said. What happened when you two was there and has you meet him again?" I asked. Everyone got a little shocked. They just looked at Elizabeth in silence and confused.

"What are you talking about Diane?" King asked.

"On the first period, Meliodas come and sit beside her in class. Then he took her to the end of a corridor. So I just wonder what he did and if Elizabeth is in trouble with him." I answered King, then looked at Elizabeth.

"H-he d-didn't do a-anything." Elizabeth said and everyone signed in relief.

"Are you in trouble with him or something?" I asked.

"N-no, I don't think so, but I bumped into him before lunch today." She said.

"Not good." Ban said.

"I hope he isn't too angry." Merlin said.

"Poor girl" Escanor said.

"Did he do something to you then?" King asked.

"No, or he helped me up and then walked away. That's all." Elizabeth said.

"What?!" Everyone in the table, including me, asked her shocked. Elizabeth was silent and looked down. Then the bell rang and everyone got to their classrooms.

The whole day I couldn't get the idea that Elizabeth was in trouble out of my head. School was over and I saw Elizabeth. I got to her.

"Hey Elizabeth. Wanna hang out?" I asked.

"S-sorry, I can't." She said and walked away. I got curious and followed her. She got to the back of the school. What are she doing here? It's almost 6. I asked myself. I looked at her when she just stood there, waiting. Then I saw someone walking to her. I didn't see who it was, only blonde hair ans some white shirt like jacket. Then it punched me, it was Meliodas!