CHAPTER-10

Jay released me and I dived deep in the water and stayed there for few seconds, before emerging a little away from him.

Darcy abridged Jay before starting the 3rd game. Giving each other understanding nods both floated to there respective places.

Same time Samantha called Darcy to take the call on his phone, he went out of the pool, signalling us to wait.

Coming to me Jay asked, "How good are you at this game Rose?"

"Not much in practise, I am a layman you can say. But surely I wanna win if you can share few ruse with me, which can come quite handy."

He laughed and replied "In such short time I can't make you learn the tricks."

He was about to pass me. I swam in front of him and insisted "Come on Jay, cut the crap tell me what to do? I am a quick learner. Trust me."

"Okay, then something can be done to make us win the game."

I got excited, "Cool, I am all ears."

Jay explained me few smart moves.

Darcy came in the pool signalling all of us. "Let's get started, come on Mary."

We all floated to our respective positions. I tried to focus on the game and kept on revising what Jay told me. The game started.

I collided so many times with Jay and he steadied me. He was an energetic player. I flawed many times which he covered up expertly. Many times I double hit the ball or my ball would hit the net. Every time I faulted the opponent hoot like maniacs. 3rd game was won by Darcy and Mary.

Next game was decided to play later as Darcy has to meet his father for some signing. We all went out of the pool for drinks. Mary excused to go to washroom.

Jay and I went to sit on a lounger opposite to each other.

"I am sorry Jay, It's been a long time, I am probably out of practice." I expressed my sadness to Jay.

"Don't be disheartened princess, come here let's discuss some stratagems." He patted with his hand on his lounger.

Thousands things striked my mind in few seconds.

He laughed loudly.

"Don't worry your virtue is safe. Come now."

Bartender came to serve the beer. Picking up 2 cans from the tray giving one to Jay, I sat next to him.

" If this game has to be won we both need immunity boosters. Both partners should do this process before entering this game." And winked at me.

"Well this drink will do that for sure." I grinned.

"No sweety it's like this, a weak partner should take energy from the strong partner willingly and the strong partner should impart that energy to weak." He was gazing at me.

"Come on don't talk Greek. Energy exchange can't win us the game."
I said irritated.

"Trust me. But if you have reservations in doing so let it be." He looked away ignoring me.

I mused over what he said maybe he is talking about spiritual energy. I have read about spiritual energies being used to  attract positive vibes. Jay might believe in all those things.

After few minutes of silence I asked "And how may I know this will be done?"

"Well you are not capable of it. Leave it." He said smugly

"Tell me Jay or else I am quitting."

"You are sure you can?"

"Yes, of course, I can." I was adamant.