Chapter 13

I woke up a few hours after going back to bed by Liam shaking me awake. He gave me a kiss then a sad smile.

"We have to go," He said and I felt my heart rate pick up.

"What? I can't leave yet," I said looking at him sadly. He looked like he was losing his patience and he gave me a look.

"I know your father died but I can't ignore my duties any longer," he said. I thought of many reasons to bed him to stay, and debated telling him about our plan. He must have noticed I was about to argue and said.

"This is non negotiable, we are leaving now," He said before slamming my door shut. I felt some tears run down my face and I looked and noticed that everything I had packed up was gone.

I went down the stairs and I saw it was just Sophie and Jazz waiting for me with tears in their eyes. I hugged them and Jaz whispered in my ear.

"Keep an eye out for the flower. George lives in the same town as you and will help any way he can," She said and I nodded my head okay.

"I will miss you both so much," I said tears running down my face.

"You will always be our sisters," Sophie said. I said goodbye to everyone else and it was finally time to say goodbye to my Mom. She looked alot better and she gave me a tight hug.

"Don't be scared to leave because of me. I will be okay," she said kissing the top of my forehead.

"I know you will be okay," I said, giving her a smile.

"Your father might have been my soulmate but you are all my world. It felt like the world was ending without him but it actually would without one of you," She said. I hugged her one more time and I went over to Liam who was waiting in the car.

The car ride was silent and I couldn't help but be pissed that Liam wasn't even trying to listen to me. I looked over at his and he had a frown and was clearly in deep thought. I closed my eyes and let the car rock me to sleep.

When I woke up Liam was pulling up to a pack house which was just a little smaller than the one from home. Liam walked around and he opened up my door. He then pulled me into his arms and I took a deep breath.

"I am sorry," He said before leaning down and kissing me. He walked me past the pack house and in the backyard to the right side there was a little cabin.

"It isn't much but I like my own space," Liam said as he opened the door up. It was a cute wood cabin and it was an open floor plan with a small living room, kitchen and table. I could see three other doors and we walked towards them.

The one door was an office, the other a bathroom and the third was a really small bedroom with a queen sized bed. It was very cozy and it was decorated with red plaid. It wasn't much but I liked it.

"I love it," I said, putting my bag down.

"I have some work I need to do, will you be okay?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Yes," I said leaning up to kiss him. He left and I unpacked my stuff. I heard my phone starting to ring and I picked it up.

"Jaz hi!" I said excited to hear from her.

"We got almost everything!" Jaz said, sounding excited.

"Just the flower?" I asked.

"Just the flower," She said sighing.

"Once we find it I am coming back. I promise," I said.

"Okay, I have to go. Text me," She said before hanging up. I looked at the giant window in Liam's room and looked at the forest. I decided to go and try to find the flower. I left the house and made my way towards the woods.

I walked through the trees and started to walk for about 10 minutes keeping my eye out for the flower. I was in the middle of the woods now and could no longer see Liam's cottage.

I heard a rustling in the woods and I felt my heart stop. I saw a giant stick and I picked it up to use as a weapon if necessary. The rustling got closer and I screamed as a giant brown wolf appeared.

The wolf shifted right away and I felt myself relax as I realized it was just George. I threw the stick down as he put on a pair of shorts.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me and I looked at him.

"I came back with Liam, I am looking for the flower," I said. His dark skin shone in the moonlight and his hair was cut short. He was completely ripped.

"You can't wander the woods alone. It is dangerous," He said and I gave him a look.

"I can defend myself, thank you very much," I said, giving him a pointed look.

"Yeah that stick is really going to help you," he said laughing.

"Well, while you are here why don't you protect me and help me look," I said crossing my arms.

"Fine, only because Alpha Liam would kill me if I left you alone," he said and we started to look through the woods together.

"Is Kylie here somewhere?" I asked him about his mate and he smiled.

"Yeah she is the teacher for the older kids," he said happily thinking about his mate.

"I can see that," I said because Kylie was always very loving and caring. We walked in silence for a while until I broke it.

"You should visit more," I said thinking about Mila and Jaz missing their older brother, George frowned.

"I know, it is just hard saying goodbye," he said sadly.

"You are telling me," I mumbled. We Looked around for an hour and didn't find the flower.

"It is getting dark, we can look tomorrow afternoon after my training is over," George said as we started to walk back to the house.