𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡.

excuse any mistakes.

"hey baby." i opened the front door for destiny.

"what i tell you bout callin me that." i said scrunching my face up.

ignoring me, she walked in the living room and sat on the couch.

destiny wasn't my girl, she was just a bitch that got my dick wet from time to time.

"i heard about you going to the zoo with some bitch last weekend." destiny crossed her arms over her chest.

"ion know what you mean." i yawned walking to the kitchen causing her to follow behind me.

"you act like i don't have friends that tell me stuff." she mugged the side of my face as i searched through my pantry.

"ask me do i give a fuck."

"do you give a fu—"

"nope!" i said popping the p.

"you get on my damn nerves." she huffed walking back to the living room.

i sat on the couch next to her and opened my chocolate sundae pop tart.

"IM OUT HERE LOOKING FOR THE CAT IM A COOCHIE SC—"

"weezy shut yo ass up." bizzle cut him off as they all walked in my living room.

"how the fuck y'all get in my house?"

"oh, i used a pretzel to unlock the door." he smiled proudly with his fist on his hips.

"that's what that noise was?" destiny cracked up laughing like it was the funniest shit in the world.

fan started laughing and was about to dap her up, "sit yo fat ass down." i smacked the back of his neck.

he rubbed the spot i hit him at and sat on the other side of me on the couch.

"how have y'all been." destiny smiled showing all her teeth.

weezy scrunched his face up in disgust, "ma'am please close your mouth."

"it look like her teeth doing the hokey pokey." bizzle added.

her mouth went agape, "you just gone let them talk to me like that?"

i shrugged my shoulders and continued eating my pop tart.

"give me a piece." fan held his hand out.

"this my last pack of pop tarts, so fuck no."

he bounced his leg up and down before snatching it from me and stuffing it in his mouth.

"THAT WAS MY LAST ONE NIGGA!" i stood up and pulled my pants up only for them to fall again.

fan stood up as well and threw up his set.