𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

"fuckkkk

"fuckkkk." i groaned throwing my head back.

i broke my acrylic nail trying to open a can of soda.

"don't even want this stupid ass shit no more." i mumbled to myself.

opening the refrigerator, i took some pineapples out that were already sliced and
grabbed a fork.

i walked down the hallway and knocked on my moms room door, "dad ain't come home yet?"

she sighed and shook her head, "no, i was gonna surprise him with some pussy but he not here."

my mouth went agape and i looked at her in shock, "we need to go to church this sunday."

i closed the door and jogged up the stairs going to my room.

pulling out my phone, i facetimed alaiyahs ipad to check in on her. she went to go spend the night with her 4 cousins on her moms side that were all around the same age as her.

she picked up on the last ring, "hi nunu." she cheesed in the camera, it was a little noisy in the background.

"hey pookie, what you doin?"

she flipped the camera around and showed me the whole house looking a hot mess.

there were couches flipped over, a coffee table was broke, food was laying around, and a lot of other shit.

"how the fuck the house get like that?!" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"well me, shaniala, shadaria, shamika, and shaquan wanted to play with the nerf guns." she smiled happily.

"where y'all auntie at?"

"she's at work i think." she shrugged.

"alright, imma come get y—"

i got cut off by naenae calling me.

i declined and continued talking, "imma come get you, and make sure y'all cl—"

my phone rung again and it was naenae.

"holdup lai." i hung up and answered the other line.

"bitch what the hell you want?"

"girl did you see what shawdae posted on her instagram story?!" she yelled into the phone.

i put her on speaker and pulled up instagram, clicking dae's story.

i had to click through a couple of videos and pictures before i got to a video of her laying on a desk fucking somebody.

"well that's good for her." i closed out the app.

"girl no! look closer. it looked like it was your dad."

"what..." i mumbled under my breath, pulling the video back up.