𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

excuse any mistakes.

omniscient.

two days after jahtrells birthday, alaiyah and sheronda, anovahs mother, we're back at home.

it was going on twelve o'clock in the afternoon when alaiyah bussed in her mother's room because she wanted to go back to school shopping since she was going to be in the first grade.

"mommy wake upppp." she shook her sleeping mother, but sheronda didn't wake up. lai proceeds to jump up and down on the bed hoping her mom would eventually get up.

as she was jumping up and down on the mattress, alaiyah couldn't help but she a white substance in a plastic bag that looked almost like baby powder.

she slid off the bed and walked over to her mothers dresser, reaching up grabbing the bag.

alaiyah was very curious about what was inside the bag, to the point where she wanted to taste it.

as she was opening the bag, anovah walked in rubbing her eyes, "hey ma i don't kn— lai what the hell?!"

nova rushed over to her sister and snatched the plastic bag from her little hands.

she examined the bag closely to make sure she wasn't loosing her mind, but she didn't want to think the worse... her mom doing the drug.

the little girl ran out the bedroom knowing she was going to get in trouble.

anovah walked over to her mother who was still sleeping peacefully.

she shook her a couple times, but that didn't work so she grabbed a cup from the bathroom and filled it with water.

she came back and slowly dripped the water on sherondas face causing her to sit up hurriedly.

"BITCH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" sheronda screamed to the top of her lungs as she sat up quickly. their mom was currently high off the cocaine powder.

no one knew sheronda was out getting high and buying drugs when she was visiting mississippi. ever since the divorce of her and her children's father, she's been stressed out and depressed.

*santana shake.*

nova ignored her mother calling her a bitch, "why did you have this sitting on the dresser?" she asked calmly.

"that's none of your fucking business!" their mom yelled once again, "get the hell out of my room, and go buy me some damn groceries!"

anovah felt tears threatening to leave her eyes, but she sucked it in, turning around leaving her mothers bedroom.

she was confused as to why her mom was acting like that, or why she was even on those drugs.

anovah saw her little sister sitting on the couch watching bubble guppies, "go throw you some clothes on." she sniffed.

"that's pretty nunu! can i have it pleaseeee." alaiyah clasped her tiny hands together with a 'puppy face'.

the two sisters were currently in target looking at some back to school clothes and supplies for alaiyah since she starts in about three weeks.