chapter 18

Andrew's POV:
I kissed Ella for the first time and I don't regret it.
I'm not gonna give up on her and I'm not gonna let her make a mistake with Gabriel who's just enjoying playing with her.
She doesn't deserve that, I mean she has gone through way too much to have to face what she's getting from Gabriel.
I know he will sweet talk her into believing he's sincere and girls hardly resist his sweet talks which I know Ella won't too.
Daniela came towards me, she looks disturbed.
I hardly ever noticed her but ever since Ella came we've become friends.
"Hi" she said.
"Hi Daniela" I replied with a smile.
She sat down beside me, "I need to tell you something Andrew"
"Really? Go ahead"
She hesitated for a while before speaking up, "I like you Andrew. I'm not asking you to like me back but I just wanna get this off my chest so... Thanks for giving me a chance" she said and left for her seat.
I can't believe she... Likes me. I mean its natural but most girls hardly profess their feelings towards me yet she's very bold.
I like that about her but what do I do? I'm kinda stuck with Ella.
I looked at her and she was facing the window, she's beautiful but.... I'm so confused.
Gabriel's POV:
Can't believe I almost lost her again.
If she had wanted revenge this time she will definitely get it, she's yet to answer if she wants to be my girlfriend or not.
I went over to the cafeteria and got us lunch, then we went to the garden to have some privacy before the next classes begin.
I keep staring at her beautiful face, how did I not notice this beauty and messed everything up?
"What are you thinking about?" Her voice jolted me to reality.
"You" I replied.
"Me? Do I look like final exam papers?" She joked.
"Don't worry about final exams, I've got it all covered" I said.
Don't think I mean by cheating, I don't do shit like that. I may be a playboy but the reason my parents pardon me is because I've got it upstairs.
I don't lack behind in my studies so I'm good to go.
"What are you planning to do Gabriel? I mean you..."
"Are not serious? Trust me babe I understand you, you could go check the school exam records if you doubt me"
She smiled "Hmmm.... Of course, the whole school says a lot of things about you"
"Some of which are not true... I love you though and that's the truth" I said and touched her hair.
"Although you don't believe it, you're the best thing that ever happened to me... You and William. I never expected to be a father at this age but I'm excited to know I have a son... Thank you for keeping him Ella" I added.
"I'd never kill an innocent baby, he has nothing to do with whatever happened so we're good... Let's talk about something else. I wanna know more about you, your childhood and everything"
"My childhood... Isn't exactly fun" I tried changing the topic but it didn't work.
Here goes nothing.
Later after school I took her home in order to also check on William, I mean he's my responsibility now right.
After chatting with Ella's mom for a while I wanted to leave when she asked me to come to her room.
At first I thought she wanted to ask me something but I was shocked at the sight I met in the room.
Ella is dressed in a sexy transparent nightie that's showing her underwear and everything is in red. Is Ella actually trying to seduce me or what?
What am I gonna do... I'm already turned on already.
****Later***
Luckily I didn't do anything with her but I'm not okay. I'm very restless.
I shouldn't have rejected her but I can't accept it either. I know she's not ready for this and I don't want her traumatized again.
I'm sorry Ella but I have no choice.
I put a call across to Louisa.
"Meet me at our usual spot" I said and hung up.
Ella's POV:
Wow.
Gabriel managed to control himself despite the fact that I dressed so sexy for him.
***Flashback***
"Ella... What.. What are you doing?" He asked stuttering.
I moved close to him and run my hands through his chest "I want you Gabriel and please don't say no"
I kissed him, he reciprocated but he stopped the kiss.
"Ella... I understand how you feel but I'm begging you, I can't do this" he said.
"Why can't you?" I asked.
"You're not ready... Please don't make this harder for me.. I'm sorry... I have to go" he said and left.
***Flashback ended***
I was just trying to test his level of endurance, I think he's really gonna change.
Then maybe I should give him a chance.

¢¢¢¢

What's your thought on “I love my enemy”?..... Well, its bound to happen anytime..... Because of the way things are going on between Ella and Gabriel...... I guess its just the theory of life....