Six

Six months later.......

Lia Za'mya Smith honors ...

Walking back to my seat It felt so good to be done With high school with everything that has happened lately..

After the graduation was over I caught Dee , Amy and Kim ...

We did bitches Dee said pulling us in for a big huge ...

Man I am trying get drunk tonight.. Amya Said sticking her tongue out..

Man i promise you  dee call Q so we can some liquor Kim said..

Alright bet dee said walking off and calling Q...

Honestly the past few months a lot as happened I finally got moved up to manger at big play.. Me and Kim are back cool  we agreed that we should mind our business when it came to our relationship with dudes .. and as a for and my mama I don't fw her she didn't even come to graduation.. After my suicidal attempt .. China god mama got legal custody of her and she lives in California with her ...

As far a me Ant we are still best friend and I can't lie I am really feeling him more but we are taking it slow.. And I moved out my moms house and I got two bedrooms apartment for me and China when she comes and visit but of course Ants ass basically lives with me ...

Danm you trying to get drunk I heard Ant says walking up behind me ...

Yessir I said hugging him ....

Umm well I know is you better be back before I go sleep he said pulling me close to him ...

Umm sir your not my nigga and I am grown .. I said with smirk ..

Yeah okay Za'mya like he said moving he Arm from around me..

Check them two out ant making me look at Dee and Jacks hugged up...

Excuse I thought y'all where just friends I said looking at them...,

Umm business mind yours dee said Blunty ...

Congratulations Lia , Ace ant cousin said handing my gift .,,

Thank you I said hugging him..

Man need to put me on you sister ace said licking his lips looking at Amya ..

I just might do that I said walking over to Amya....

Bitch ace cousin want holla you mind if invite him to the club tonight I said Amya..

Girl please do because his ass fine Amya said sticking her tongue out...

Alright after I told ace to slide with us tonight I went and talked to ant...

Bestie I said rubbing his cheek... I could tell he was sleepy..

What he said in a sleepy voice...

Man will fuck tf shit out you I thought to myself..

I am be back okay I said kissing his lips..

What was that the he asked Looking confused..

I don't know ... I said shrugging my shoulders...

Come on bitch dee said dragging me ..

Two hours later....

We pulled up to club empire and man what this bitch packed...

We all walked in the club and dj was mostly definitely jamming playing city girls ..