Ten

Ant pov

I cut my location from Lia because I didn't want her to know where I was going .. I honestly don't believe Mariah ass was pregnant and I wanted to make sure that she was before I broke the new to Lia..

I got out my car and headed in to the clinic I saw Mariah sitting down and I say next to her ...

We didn't say much to each other ...

Mariah Smith the nurse called out ...

Me and Mariah got up and walked to the room..

The nurse check her vital signs and ask her what brought her in today ?..

I haven't been feeling well and I haven't had my period in almost two months.. I took one those at home pregnancy and it came back positive I just want make sure I am really pregnant.. Mariah said looking at the nurse....

Okay well Dr. Jackie will in shortly the nurse said getting up leaving out the room..

iMessage from wife ❣️💍

Wya I am sleepy hurry up 🥺

I am been there in few okay 😉

I am going to sleep without you 🙄

Man stay up I am coming dang 🤨

You better hurry up ..

I read Lia's message and started smiling hard this girl really a big baby but I love her so much tho hopefully things don't change between us if Mariah is really pregnant...

Knock knock

Come in Mariah said waiting on the dr.

Hey Ms. Mariah and I am guessing you are dad Jackie said smiling..

Yeah I am ...

Well you pregnancy test came back positive and you are 13 weeks we can get you a ultrasound if you like ...

That would be fine Mariah said..

Okay I am place this jelly on belly . Dr. Jackie said putting the jelly on her Stomach..

I look at the monitor and saw this small peanut..

Okay the baby as strong heartbeat and everything seem to be fine

Okay the baby as strong heartbeat and everything seem to be fine .. dr. Jackie looking at the monitor.. 

After getting the ultrasound the dr. Called Mariah her some pregnancy victims we left ...

Ant can I talk to for min Mariah saids stopping me at my car ..

What's up I said looking her..

Look I am not ready to be mom I am seventeen and I work at a strop club .. Ant I know you got girl and I can tell she makes you happy... So what I am saying is I will give my rights over to you and girl.: I want the baby to have better life than me and plus I am not stable enough to raise a child ... and I think it would be best I don't want mess up your relationship with you girl..