Twentyone

Two years later...

Lia pov

I looked in the mirror I was nervous as hell I can't believe I am about to get married..

You so beautiful my mom said looking at me ...

(Use your imagination this is not Lia )

Thank you I said trying not to cry..

Bitch you good Kim Said looking at me ..

Thank you I said hugging her ..

Your ready dee said rubbing her pregnant belly ..

Honestly I no ..

Wait huh Amya said looking at me ..

Y'all I am scared.. I said .

Umm scared of what the people in the audience.. Zion said looking at me .

Y'all I can't do it what if I am not good enough to be his wife.. I said crying.

Okay first all stop crying because you messing up your make up .. I am calling Ante dee said grabbing her phone ..

No he can't see me like this I said ..

Girl shut up it's called FaceTime audio.. dee said handing me the phone.

Ants pov

You ready man Jacks handing me the shot.

Man I anti never been so ready in life ..I said taking the shoot to the head.

Man i don't think I am every make it down the arile because Dee stay poping up pregnant .

I am trying have get try to get Cindy pregrant  one but she playing she don't know I hide her birth control. Javen said.

Man speaking  of kids of where my son at I said looking for AJ.

I walked in the back of the house and this lil nigga sleep on the couch.

Come man you got ready I standing him up.

Daddy I want mommy Aj said in raspy voice.

I sucked my teeth because this boy was spoiled as hell but thank GodI gort Kayla because Aj most don't fw me at all. Kayla is that lil baby she the angle in my eyes.

Dee would like to factime ..

What's up y'all good I said looking in the camera.

But the your self on pause and Lia want you she said.

I put my self on pause and instantly heard Lia crying.

Lia what the hell you crying I said bluntly .

I am scared bae I am scared as hell and What if i am not a good wife.

Lia chill you been my wife we just making it official and take a shot of henny for your nerves.