The begining

Third-person view
Ten years ago
"Dickie you can't just go through every person and say no," Bruce said as another woman left the room. "Bruce I told you I don't want you to get a personal assistant. They are just all snobby and rude." Dick reasoned. "Mr. Wayne the next candidate is here." A man announced. "Send her in," Bruce stated as he sat in his chair looking like a king. Dick sat on the couch very unamused with the situation. "Dick this is the last candidate for the opportunity. If you don't like her. Then we are done." Bruce said. Just then the door opened and brown-haired, green-eyed women walked in. She wears a bright red outfit with her hair pulled back that framed her face perfectly. She had a welcoming and warm feeling Surrounding her. The woman smiled at the father and son. "Hello Mr.Wayne, I am Azrael Cannan." The woman announced as she handed him her resume. Bruce was taken surprise by her tone of authority. Nine-year-old Dick walked up to Azrael and stared at her. Azrael knelt down to his level. "I have seen you before," Dick said out of nowhere. "I am sure you have. Do you remember the exact day?" She asked. Dick frowned as he remembers seeing her the day his parents fell. A tear dropped from his face. "Hey, it's okay. They are watching you as you grow with the rest of your family." Azrael said with a sad smile. Dick threw himself into Azrael's arms and cried into her red suit. Azrael wrapped her arms around Dick and held him close. "I know it is hard losing someone. I know it seems impossible, but after a while, you know that they are okay. Which makes it a little better." Azrael said softly to Dick. Bruce watched in amazement at the two. Dick nodded his head and pulled away from Azrael. "Bruce, can we keep her?" Dick asked. Azrael laughed at his comment. "It is all up to your guardian," Azrael said softly. "You graduated from Harvard with a master's in business, communications, and financials," Bruce stated. "That is correct," Azrael confirmed. "And you can speak over eight different languages?" Bruce asked questionably. "Yes, that is correct," Azrael replied. "Alrighty, you are hired," Bruce says with a light smile. "Oh wonderful, when do I start my task?" Azrael asks politely. Bruce smiled at her and realized he hired the right person.