25

I looked down to see Eren punch Renier and then land on the floor creating a cloud of smoke and obstructing our vision.

"Everyone, jump away from the wall!" I looked back up to see a giant hand swoop down and knock us off the wall. I moved away just in time. My powers were meant to help fight against titans but I don't think whoever gave me this power anticipated these titans to be the size of a mountain.

"It got Ymir!" Christa screamed

"And someone else, too! "a scout yelled. Before we even had time to get close the Titan threw them into his mouth. What the fuck.  "He ate em!" He has no regard for human life.

"Bertholdt" Armin said sadly. I wonder if Levi felt like when he found me in the forest. Had he also felt betrayal? But then again I wasn't the cause of thousands of deaths.

"All, soldiers, prepare to attack! We're taking down the Colossal Titan!" Hange swung back. We followed and began to move up the wall. "It's a threat to all of humanity! Swarm the huge bastard!" she's mad and this isn't good. We all swung and began to surround him from all sides. He swung at us but missed. His huge size might help if we were in a town where he could destroy everything but right now he's slow. He all swung up and got ready to attack at once and cut his nape. This is it we're going to get him. Suddenly all I felt was hot. I couldn't see anything and was flying in the air with no sense of direction. I was finally high enough to open my eyes and look around. I was on top of the wall. I flew down to land next to everyone else.

"My hand!" a soldier cried as he held his hand in pain.

"Water! Bring water!" you know what fuck it. I walked over to him.

"May I see your hand" he nodded and held it out. I made my palms extra cold and held it.

"Tch" he flinched.

"He's trying to disappear again?" Hange asked.

"No, something is different. The last time he vanished instantly, but no He's maintaining his form and emitting heat like a furnace. If he keeps protecting himself with steam..." he shot out his wire only for it to come flying back. "We're unable to attack him with ODM gear! Wh-What do we do?!"

"We can't do anything. We wait." I looked over to her. Squads 3 and 4, take position behind the target. Rashad's in command"

"Got it!"

"Squad two will wait here. Lauda is in command."

"Understood!"

I removed my hands from the soldier and stood up. "Does it hurt less?"

"Y-Yes. How did you do that?" I smiled.

"It's a secret," he looked at me astonished. "Now fall back you're injured, there's no need to die a pointless death" he nodded.

"It's yet to be seen how long he can keep his body burning, but... eventually he has to come out. We wait for that moment to attack. Listen up. Forget about capturing them. Kill em' and don't hesitate!" I looked over at Hange. This is a new side of her I have yet to meet. "Armin... and squad one follow me! We've got a date with the Armored Titan!" We ran and jumped off the wall swinging around to see Eren and Reiner fighting. Eren was getting the shit beat out of him but to be fair Reiner's body is basically indestructible. I tried teaching Eren some combat moves if he doesn't use them now he has no chance at winning. 

"Eren! Don't do it! You can't win in a slugfest! Run this way! Eren! Don't try to fight him!" Armin pleaded.

Eren ignored him and roared. "This is bad!" Armin stated