well deserved happiness:

Graduation:

Today is our graduation ceremony. Everyone is hyped up. Everything is set.
Jess showed up yesterday..at my apartment. He apologized for all the pain he put me through and he told me that the bursary I received was from his company. He had moved away and started his business away from people that knew him. His business was successful and profitable. I was happy for him and proud that through all the pain and suffering he made a name for himself. He donated money to Aunt Mary's orphanage. He was changing the world and he became the man I had been looking for all those years ago. But now my heart was John's and I wouldn't loose him for anything on this earth or the next.

"This year has been long. Too much pain and suffering. We lost a friend and colleague, a brother and close friend. May Leroy rest in peace.
But moving on to happier things. We are finally graduating. After spending years inside this school we finally leaving for the "adult world" some of us feel like we might not be ready or prepared but the truth is no one ever is. There's no memo to life. So we just have to follow our hearts and have faith that the choices we making are the correct ones. Some of us will loose contact after today, some of us will stay as close as we are, some will stay in this area and continue their studies, some will go out, find a new area, new friends, new everything and some will take a gap year and find out what they really want to do. Some will finally be able to go out without their parents consent, others are finally moving out of their parents place. But through all the mesh up we know in our hearts that we will be successful. We will follow our dreams, we'll make ourselves proud, make our parents proud, make our school proud and make our ancestors proud. May we forever be strong and brave and courageous. May we forever hold our had high in the battle and like our motto "never surrender never give up" I'm not the only one whose going to miss coming to school and having an assembly everyday. Standing and singing the anthem and figuring ways to solve problems. Thus school has given us the tools we need for the future and all we need to do is start building. May we never loose our way. Thank you"
After that whole speech we got our certificates.
Someone was hosting a party and someone else was hosting a get together for the last time. Everyone was just talking and enjoy our last day ever in high school until the Mike was tapped.
My heart skipped a beat and the butterflies in my stomach started fluttering like it always does when I see John
He looks so darn good in his suit and tie and his hair gelled back.
"To be honest I don't know how to start or where to start for that matter. Reece, we have been through a lot together and apart. You make me feel whole, you give me purpose, you made me realize that love is worth fighting for. I'll forever be thankful for you allowing me back into your life. Thank you."
He went down on one knee while looking me in the eyes and I felt like fainting. My heart felt like it was going to escape and everyone was staring at me
"Reece will you do me the honour of being my husband and making me the happiest and luckiest man on earth?"
I ran and jumped on him, pushing the both of us over in the process but I didn't care
"Of course! Of course! A million times yes!!!"
Everyone was clapping and whistling.
I was so happy. After all the trouble in my life I've finally found the one. Love is not usually where you look for it because love looks for you. Once you find true love and happiness, don't let go of it. It only comes once in a while. Take it with all its pain and suffering, take it with all its smiles and tears, love is about choices, sacrifices, arguments, making up. Love is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Surrender to love and see how happiness follows.