𝟕.𝟓

┌─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┐

└─────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───────┘

EVELYN knew that the past few months were too good to be true.

her face paled at the scene in front of her.

apparently snape had outed the location of hermione, ron, and harry, leading the snatchers—who were lead by fenrir greyback and the chief snatcher—to capture the trio.

harry, hermione, and ron stood in the middle of the room in the malfoy manor, ready to fight any moment now.

bellatrix was very impressed with the snatchers work. in fact, she was so impressed that she had started laughing maniacally while the malfoys just watched.

though lucius was head of the house, he held almost no power as the malfoys were at the bottom of the chain.

bellatrix—who had recently just conceived a child named delphini with voldemort—was basically the dark lord's second in command.

the chief snatcher had then suddenly revealed godric's sword by accident when they had captured the trio.

it was hard to miss as the sword was quite the shiny object. bellatrix's eyes widened in fury as she started her tantrum.

"WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!", bellatrix screamed, making everyone in the room flinch.

"I-I-I found it with the three", the man nervously replied.

bellatrix huffed in disbelief.

"there's no way...there's no way!"

bellatrix then suddenly nearly killed most of the snatchers, making evelyn shake in draco's embrace.

though the girl had a somewhat decent relationship with bellatrix, the woman was scary as hell when pissed off.

"HOW DID YOU THREE FIND IT?!", bellatrix interrogated.

"w-we don't know", harry stuttered out.

"pettigrew, take the two boys away. leave the girl!", bellatrix commanded.

peter pettigrew did as told as he took the two boys to the cellar, in which they had discovered that luna, luna's father (xenophilius lovegood), griphook (the gringotts goblin), and ollivander—the wand maker—was kept hostage.