Chapter 8 - Come To My Window

I made it through my senior year and graduated with a 4.0 GPA. I enrolled in the Fall Semester at the University of Southern Mississippi for Business. I took a waitressing job for extra cash while I was in college.

The following year, John Luke graduated, although he barely made it through.

He and I continued to see each other secretly even after we both graduated. We were a hot couple, and not one person knew except for us.

One night when I was off work, he took me out to the park. I felt like I was ready to take things to the next level with him, so I figured I'd wait and see where it led that night. We were making out on the jungle gym when he slowly moves his hand up my thigh. This time, I didn't stop him. His hand moves up my skirt to feel the outside of my panties. My heart is racing so fast as I watch him tense up. I spread my legs a little farther for him to feel all of me. He looks at me in disbelief. "You aren't going to stop me tonight?" he asks curiously.

I shake my head. "No."

He quickly lunges towards me and reaches down once more to rub the outside of my panties. Then he moves my panties to one side and inserts a finger through my slit into my aching pussy. I am startled from the initial shock of what was taking place, but I start to relax and enjoy his finger massaging the inner walls of my pussy. He removes his finger and puts it up to his mouth, and licks my arousal. I am nearly coming undone watching him do this. "I have waited for over five years to do that." He admits.

"Wow! I hope it was worth the wait." I respond jokingly.

"Yes. You are worth waiting for." He responds as he reaches down and starts to pull off my panties. I become nervous and tense up as he pulls my panties down over my thighs. He notices that I am growing uneasy and stops. "Relax, I only want to kiss you." He says.

"Why are you taking my panties off?" I ask curiously.

He kneels before me with a big smile on his face. "Because I'm going to kiss you down there." He implies as he points down to my pussy.

He notices the rise and fall of my chest as my breathing quickens.

"If you want me to stop, just say the word, and I'll stop." He says reassuringly.

I nod my head in agreement. "Keep going," I respond breathlessly.

He slowly takes my panties off while keeping his eyes on me. Once he pulls them off, he brings them up to his nose to inhale my scent. Aching for his touch, I spread my legs further to reveal my pussy. He lies on his stomach between my legs and wraps his long fingers around my thighs. He slowly sticks his tongue in my slit to taste my arousal. My body reacts, and I jolt from the sensation. He moans with approval, and he begins to move his tongue around in a circular motion around my flower and sticks one finger into my hot wet core. I moan and enjoy the sensation he gives me, "Oh my God, I was missing out," I say breathlessly.

He chuckles, but he doesn't stop rolling his tongue around in perfect rhythm. I look down and watch him lap up every bit of my arousal. His beautiful hazel eyes are watching me intensely as I am completely immersed in pleasure. My abdomen tenses and I begin to squirm, but he tightens his grip on me as he continues the assault of his tongue on my clit.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar sensation sweeps over me. I grab ahold of the bars on each side of the jungle gym and prepare for the intensity of whatever was coming. My pussy throbs while his tongue shows no mercy.

Finally, I start to cry out as I hit a wave of intense pleasure, sweeping my body as my clit pulsates. I want to scream at the top of my lungs, but I bite down on my finger instead. I lean up and lace my fingers through his hair and watch as he licks up every bit of my arousal.