Chapter 40 - Celebrity Status

After we leave the steakhouse, Scarlett crashes in her car seat during the drive home. Once we pull up, John Luke unfastens her from her car seat, carries her inside, and lays her down on Harper's bed, "Why are you putting her in Harper's room?" I ask.

"She's been sleeping with her since you left. She loves Aunt Harper."

"Oh, so does that mean that you and I get to be alone tonight?"

"You bet. Daddy needs alone time with Momma tonight." He whispers as he tucks her in.

He takes my hand and leads me to his bedroom, shutting the door behind him. "Aren't you going to wait until everyone goes to bed?" I ask.

"Hell no, they know what we are gonna do in here. They won't bother us if they know what's good for them." He answers with a sly grin.

He pulls off his shirt and slowly approaches me. I shyly put my hands behind me and look down. "Oh, are we back to being shy now?" He asks as he takes his finger and pulls my chin up to look at him.

The thought of someone busting into his room at any moment has me a nervous wreck. John Luke doesn't appear to be too worried about it.

He runs his fingers down my sides and pulls my dress off, leaving me standing in front of him in my bra and panties. I kick off my sandals and wait in anticipation for his next move. He reaches behind me, unfastening my bra, then he unbuttons his pants and pulls them down, stepping out of them. I see how aroused he is through his boxers. "Well, you don't need to use condoms for a while; not much else can happen now that I'm knocked up."

He lunges for me, kissing me passionately. Startled, I cry out as he picks me up off the ground. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while he carries me to the bed, gently laying me down.

He leaves a trail of kisses from my neck down to my abdomen. I writhe in pleasure beneath him, feeling his lips graze my skin; he slides his fingers into the sides of my panties, pulling them down. He pulls my legs apart, sticking his tongue through my slit, and moves his tongue in a circular motion around my clit. "Oh, John Luke. I missed this so much. I have thought about this the whole time I was gone." I say breathlessly as I tug on the comforter.

"Mmm.. me too, baby." He mutters as he starts to lightly suck on my clit.

I throw my head back and quietly moan. "Ahh! Let me sit on your face." I cry out.

He stops and climbs on the bed, positioning himself as he places a pillow under his head. I get to the head of the bed and straddle his face, reverse cowgirl.

He continues moving his tongue circular motion around my clit. I reach down and grab his shaft and stroke it before I lean in and suck him off like a lollipop. He moans as I take him into my mouth as far as I can before activating the gag reflex.

My pace quickens as I enjoy the pleasure John Luke's tongue gives to my aching pussy. After a few moments, my abdomen tenses, I feel warmth surround my clit as it pulsates. I cry out as I hit my climax. John Luke's moans are muffled as he cums in my mouth. I lick the cum up with my tongue and swallow his warm saltiness.

After we recover, he gently grabs my arm and directs me to lie down next to him. I crawl in next to him; then, he positions between my legs. He leans down and inserts his finger through my slit into my warm wet pussy. He pulls his fingers out, licking the arousal off. Breathless, I watch him do this, and I nearly come undone.

He sits on his knees and rubs his cock along my slit to get it slick with my arousal. Then he thrusts himself inside of me as I wrap my legs around his thighs. He makes love to me like this in just about every position imaginable all night. My body craved his touch; the sensation he gives me that night was the next level. Nobody bothers us that night. Eventually, our bodies give out into the early morning, and we pass out, tangled up in each other's arms.