December 18 - The Wattpad 2020 Holiday Giveaway

Hey Wattpaders!

Let's be real, 2020 was one heck of a year.

While this year has been incredibly challenging for everyone, one silver lining that's come out of this is the unity, peace and solace we've found through each other. By sharing our voices, our words, our creativity and connecting with our Wattpad community, we've managed to make this year have meaning, even in the darkest and sometimes loneliest of times. And the good news is, things are looking up! There's a lot of optimism around 2021, and with that in mind, we want to celebrate our Wattpad community—all of you! Let's end 2020 together in solidarity. So, how do we do this? Over here at HQ we've got 7 days of giveaways planned. Our holiday elves will be scouring the app, and bestowing special gifts on members of the Wattpad community. You could be 1 of 12 winners randomly selected to receive a free Premium+ subscription, 1 winner of 12,000 bonus coins or the 1 winner of the full Wattpad Books collection! How do you get in on all this gift-giving? Simply stay active on the app. Comment on stories you love, follow us on social media, and check your inbox because you never know—you could be one of the lucky winners.

THE WATTPAD 2020 HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES

OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. YOU MUST HAVE INTERNET ACCESS TO ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES.

By entering the Wattpad 2020 Holiday Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes"), entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. The decisions of the Sponsor (defined below) with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes are final. The information you provide will only be used to administer the Sweepstakes in accordance with the Sponsor's privacy policy. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor.

1. SPONSOR/SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: This Sweepstakes is governed by these official Sweepstakes rules (the "Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Wattpad Corp. (the "Sponsor"). The Sweepstakes starts at 9:00:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on December 18, 2020 and closes at 11:59:59 PM ET on December 18, 2020 (the "Sweepstakes Period").

2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to entrants from any country, subject to applicable laws in any jurisdiction (with the exception of the Province of Quebec), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Entrants who are less than the age of majority in their state or province of primary residence shall not be eligible to enter. Employees of the Sponsor, its affiliated partners, agents, distributors, their respective advertising or promotional agencies, or members of any such employee's immediate family (regardless of where they live) or persons with whom such employees reside (whether related or not) are ineligible to enter or win. "Immediate family" includes spouses or domestic partners and parents, siblings, children and their spouses and domestic partners.

3. HOW TO ENTER:

Entrants are automatically entered into the Sweepstakes if they: (a) have a verified Wattpad account; and (b) have logged into their account within thirty (30) days prior to the commencement of the Sweepstakes Period.

4. ENTRIES: Please note, each entry shall herein be individually referred to as an "Entry" and collectively as "Entries"). There is a limit of one Entry per Wattpad ID and associated email address. Any person who is found to have entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Official Rules, either intentionally or otherwise, will be disqualified. Each entrant hereby releases the Sponsor, its dealers, agents, affiliated and related companies, advertising and promotional agencies, the independent contest organization and their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, dealers, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the "Releasees") from any liability in connection with the Grand Prizes or the Sweepstakes.