to love hate (wolf takeover)

To Love Hate  written by khalesi_7

books complete 2 of 3

weekly updates 

five years.

it all began five years ago.the creatures our parents told us of in harmless stories,the ones that became a common catalyst for nightmares among children,were real.the new world was plagued by monsters that took complete control over human life in a  matter of months .now,humans live in poverty with the purpose of serving those deemed superior to us in a system designed to oppress.now life is about survival,everyday more dangerous  than the last.now,we belong to those who call them selves werewolves.

maeve evans is luckier than most,with a roof over her head and a husband who would die to protect her.the harsh reality she has grown to accept shatters around her when she hears that one word.the word that seals her fate.mate

This book is by far the most underrated of all that i have read. the emotions of the characters felt legit for once,i found many words and actions to be inline with what i would do in this situation.the characters are written in such a way you fell bad for both parties .maeve having her choice ripped from her. then roman , imagine waiting for your mate (the alpha is still a virgin) , being happy you found her just to learn she is married and hates your guts..to make things worse  bonds in itself are a punishing force for a wolf to be separated from a pack ,parental bond,or mate long term leads to illness and death..do not get me wrong roman is a ass in book one,place yourself in his shoes you can see he is hurting in a different manner.When people hurt it is not uncommon to lash out. you will see major character development as the books go on.