21. Her care / His affection.

Isha's POV,

I was still standing on his room frozen. His kiss did many things with me. The way he cupped my face and kissed me with so much passion I felt my heart would jump up anytime. I know it was only a forehead kiss but still, it was a really big thing for me. Okay he did this before also but that time we both were emotional due to our situation but today he did this with a smile on his face.

I place my hand on my forehead and a shy smile made its way to my lips.

Ya khudaya... I'm falling for this man deeply if I had not already.

"Isha... What are you doing here standing?" Sofia baaji's voice broke my trance. I startled and look at her. She was looking at me.

"Wo....Apko koi kaam hai? (Do you have any work for me) " I asked she shook her head.

"Nahi... Filial to nahi... Tum jao (no... For now.. You can go)" I ran out of her room.

I went to Amma jaan and ask her to have lunch as it was her medicine time. She nodded.

After giving Amma jaan her lunch and then medicine I went to the kitchen and had my lunch. After that, I did my zuhr Namaz and the studies in my room and then after asr Namaz, I went to make dinner in the kitchen.

My all day went like always but a smile and the joy in my heart was something new. I can't wait to see him. After every minute my mind went to last night and then the morning and afternoon's incident. I was feeling happy that Arshad was behaving lovingly with me. He even started teasing me. His affection something I crave for so long and I was praying my LORD to keep Arshad showering his affection on me.

_____________

Arshad was again late. Its 9 o'clock and everyone just had their dinner and retired to their room but today sofia baaji was sitting on the sofa doing some work on her laptop.

I was waiting for Arshad to come. I know if sofia baaji was here then I shouldn't wait for him but I couldn't help. I wanted to see him. After seeing him I will go to my room without disturbing them. Leaning on the wall I waited for him. Almost an hour later I heard a car honk. With a smile, I was about to go to open the door but seeing sofia baaji still sitting on the sofa I stopped. She will suspicious if open the door before bell ringing. I stared at sofia baaji but she may be very busy that she didn't hear the car honk and the door open itself. Arshad opens the door with a spare key. His eyes straightly met mine as I was standing far but in front of the entrance. He stares at me and closes the door. Arshad was about to say something I spoke.

"Sofia Baaji... Do you want anything?" I asked. She looks up and shook her head. Arshad realised and look toward sofia baaji who didn't felt his presence yet.

"Assalamualaikum" Arshad greeted with loud voice grabbing her attention. Sofia baaji looks at him and smile.

"Walaikum assalam.. Again late?" she asked. Arshad slumped beside her tired.

"Yeah... Hectic day " he muttered resting his head on the back of the sofa.

"Had you eat?" She asked closing her laptop.

"No, I'm hungry," he said. I was standing there hearing there conversation feeling guilty I step back and was about go to my room sofia Baaji calls me.

"Isha heats Arshad's food and serves him. Arshad, you go first to freshen up. You look really tired" she said standing up holding Arshad hand she takes him with her.

I heat the food and place the dishes on the table. I thought sofia baaji will accompany him so, it was not a nice idea to be here. I took an apple to eat as I hadn't eaten my dinner and walk to my room.