Chapter FIFTY FIVE

Lacey Paxton

You drift down from the clouds and the warm pulsing water beats down over you as you shift your position to straddle your tall, dark and handsome Marine on the floor of the shower.. "How do you always know how to make me feel so--"

Ace reaches out tenderly, brushing the damp tangled hair back from your cheek with a sinful smile.. "Sexy?"

You giggle, giving his broad, muscled shoulder a little pinch.. "No--"

"Horny?" He arches a wicked brow and you feel the evidence of his own arousal twitch between your thighs..

You laugh.. "Well.. Yes, that.. But I was going to say.. Loved.. You make me feel loved.." You kiss his chest as you slide lower, bringing your mouth down over his chiseled abs to the place where the scarlet scar marks his flesh, just above his hip.. "I want you to feel that way.."

He groans.. "I definitely feel that way, Baby-doll.."

You peer up at him to see his hungry gaze transfixed on your lips.. "You do?"

You take his masculinity in your mouth, tasting his salty-sweetness as your tongue circles his crown and swipes at his shaft.. You have learned much about oral techniques since your first experience and with each shared expression of intimacy, you and Ace have only fallen deeper into the perfect synchronicity of your lovemaking..

"Yessssss, baby.." He hisses in satisfaction, his fingers snaking through your hair gently as your head bobs to accept him deeper..

You moan, sending a humming buzz though his steely muscle.. "Mmmm.."

He tugs gently on your hair and you draw back as he pushes up, to lift you over into his lap as he shifts his back against the wall.. "I won't last with you doing that, Lacey goddamn.. You said we'd fuck in the shower', Doll.. I can't wait, I need you now.."

His strained, husky timbre sends shivers down through to your core, fanning your desirous flames.. "I did say that.."

He grins as you accept his challenge, slinking down to impale yourself on his rigid shaft.. He fills and stretches you as your hips begin to circle and grind.. His hands travel the entirety of your body, the body he has spent the last few months unlocking like a damn sexual safe breaker..

He has taught you how to embrace every curve and enjoy every ounce of pleasure to possibly be drawn from it.. He had taught you how to feel safe in your own skin.. Something that has been oh so easy in the security of his arms..

"You're so fuckin' hot, god damn, Doc.." He growls as his mouth finds your nipple and your head tips back as you begin to bounce faster, spurred by his lusty groans..

"I love it when you call me that.." You pant..

He chuckles.. "Which one, hot? Or Doc?"

You groan, mind fast melting into incoherence, nerves going electric as lightning crackles between you.. "Ohhh.. Both.."

"Fuck.." He growls, his hips thrusting up to meet your grinding femininity when he cums with a low groan the pressure of his pulsing seed filling you with warmth has you toppling into another wave of orgasimic contractions..

You rest your head against his shoulder, painting as the two of you lovingly stroke each other's ticklish skin and catch your breaths.. "I love our new home, Ace.. I love our life together.. I love you.."

You nuzzle into his neck and his rumbling baritone melts into your ear.. "I fucking love you, Lacey.."

.....