part 4

They  all ate their lunch together.after lunch Suga told Jimin to follow him in their room..Jimin follow him with curious mind.they reached their room and suga close the door and went towards jimin.

Jimin: what? Is there any problem?

Suga: ofcourse .

Jimin: what!!!!!!

Suga: don’t u think you are so much clingy with Tae? All the time from morning you were attached with him like a super glue.why?

Jimin was dumbfounded..don’t know what to do..

Jimin: are serious hyung?I’m just trying to make him comfortable with us. What’s wrong with you? He is a good boy I believe…hey why are you asking? Are you jealous some how??

Suga kicked Jimin out of the room .

Jimin(thought)

What’s wrong with him???

He raise his one brow with confusion.

In the living room jin,namjoon, jhope ,jk and tae and talked to various topic..jimin came down and ask jk to play video game.jk agreed and went to the upstair in his room with Jimin . jimin called tae to join with them. The three of them in jk's room and jimin and jk started to play their video game. Tae sat on the bed and watched their game. Jk was very good video gamer and he won two times with Jimin.

Jimin was angry and not interested to play video game with jk for the third time.but jk continues  request him to play one more time.

Jimin: no..I don’t want to play with you. You cheated every time.

Jk: I’m not a cheater..please jimin for the last time ..please play with me.

Jimin: Nope…no..no..

Jk pouted his face to jimin..jimin saw him and smile..and notice tae also smiling ..

Jimin: jk, why don’t to play your game with tae? Tae come here and play with jk..

Jk and tae both were statue at their position.

Tae: no no no hyung I DON’T want to play, I DON’T know how to play a video game.please

Jimin: hey don’t call me hyung..I want to be your good friend.OK.

Tae: friend??

Jimin: yeah..why not? Do you have any friend in Seoul?

Tae: no..how? This is the first time I came Seoul..I don’t know anything and any one here except you 6 ..

Jimin: so ..don’t you want friend?

Tae: (smile) I want..

Jimin: then OK..let’s be friends..

Tae:okeyy with wide boxy smile.