part 6

"Guys, I want to tell you something.."

All 6 were looked at Tae.but he is playing with his finger with hesitation.

Jin: what?

Jimin: what happened Tae?

Tae: I got my dorm today.

BOOM!!!!

Jimin: what???!!!

Jin: what do you mean? Is Any problem with this home Taetae?

Tae: no no..noh…im fine here. All of you love me a lot..we lived here like a family.

Suga: then why do you want to move from here?

Still all of them looked at tae with confused eyes.Tae looked at all and finally his eye fixed on jungkook.

Tae: you are my hyungs, my friends .I become close within very short time.I know you all love me .I’m also love you all..yes I do..but don’t know how sometime I fell maybe I’m bothering  someone..maybe…I don’t want to bother anyone..not intentionally..believe me..I wanted to see all of you happy..its OK..

Jimin: hey..hey..stop..

Jimin cupped tae's cheek..and said

What happened with you? Is there something you didn’t tell me? If yes please tell me at least..but don’t shift from here.we all love you..really..

Namjoon: exactly tae. We all love you.

Tae: I know..no doubt ..chim chim..I told you nothing happened with you guys..I just applied for dorm and I got it.

Jhope: but how you got dorm so fast?

Tae: actually I requested them to arrange a dorm  little hurry..that’s why.

I have to shift to dorm after 2 days.that means Sunday…

Jimin: Sunday!?!?!? No u can’t go anywhere.

Tae: But its already mine so I have to go.

Suga: Since he got it then he must go.. Don’t stop him.

Jin:  ( sigh) OK go but remember in any problem u can come here.. Don’t even think twice.. And u have to come here every weekend. Promise??

Tae: okkkeeyy hyung.. Wait I’m coming.

Tae headed upstairs.

Jimin: who is feeling bothered here??

Suga sat near JK and asked:

Are u having any problem?

JK: noh I DON’T have any problem.

Jimin: And BTW why didn’t u asked tae to stay when we were all asking??

JK: I DON’T know.

After being quite some time.. JK said:

I’m coming.

He went upstairs.

In the meantime Tae was sitting in the room with his eyes full of tears.he was confused..confused about his feelings..why his thought hurt him that after two days he'll shift in dorm..but leaving his house..leaving this people..it hurts…he’ll gonna miss them..he'll gonna miss those doe eyes, that bunny smile..sleeping bunny..yes he’ll miss jungkook.

They behaved like strangers but there is something between them..Tae is not sure about what his heart wants.whats his feelings about jungkook..

Suddenly the door opened and Jungkook entered.

Tae quickly lowered his head and pretended to organize his clothes but it was too late JK already saw the the tears in Tae's eyes. Jungkook saw the tears but said nothing..

It was feeling empty in his heart.  He sat in front of the computer.

JK said in a slow voice:

Taetae why are u going??

Tae got shocked to hear Taetae from Jungkook.

Tae: I came here just to stay for a few days.. So that I found a dorm now I’m supposed to go right??

JK: Yes but do u have any problem here??!!

Tae was quite for a few minutes. He looked at Jungkkok and he thought:

“His eyes distract me , his deep sharp brown eyes staring right into my soul , I feel so weak that I DON’T even know how to move.. Its not a new thing at all.. His eyes always distracted me since I met him..”

After that he answered:

I DON’T know why but I was feeling  that you were feeling bothered.. U didn’t wanted me here.. I felt like an Unwanted Guest here.. So I quickly tried to find a dorm and since I got one I’m gonna go..

Jungkook looked at tae but didn’t said anything.

Time skipped so fast👣 👣

And Sunday is here..after lunch this is time for Tae to go.. All of them are in the living room.they are sad . they  hugged Tae one by one (except jungkook) .he is in upstair. Tae bided all but when he saw jungkook is not here he said:

Let me go and say bye to him.

He went upstairs.

Tae slowly open the door and saw jungkook lying in the bed. Tae couldn’t see his face because his face  wasn’t where he was standing.. He called him twice but he didn’t answer. Tae thought:

Oh he’s sleeping…. I couldn’t say bye to him..

He felt sad and got down…. Said:He is sleeping.. Please say him bye on behalf of me..

Then he Namjoon and Jimin got out of the door and the door closed..

Jungkook got up right after Tae left. He went to the window to see him going… He’s eyes were full of tears..

Suddenly he remembered what tae said him 2 days ago.that time jungkook didn’t said any thing to Tae..

Flashback

Jungkook said nothing to Tae but then he thought

“its true that before you came I was angry.it was annoying for me that I have to share my room with someone I even don’t know him. Yes ,you were UNWANTED GUEST...but after I saw you,met you it was so comfortable to live with you.its not bothered me anyway.I’m fine with you.every night when I went to bed for sleep I stared at you so long.how can someone be look so innocent like you? You slept peacefully like a baby bear.I was so relaxed with you.then why you want to shift .I even couldn’t complained you.why I’m feeling so empty? Why is it botherimg me that you'll leave me after two days?why I’m feeling like a hell?is this called love? I’m in love with you Tae?please don’t go..don’t leave me”

Flashback end

Present time

Jungkook: finally you are leaving me?? Is that so?? Well Kim Taehyung, I'll make you fall for me.just give me a little time to make you mine..

Someone from behind:

“Are you serious about it Jungkook?”

*******************

End of part 6

Did you like? Please comment for motivate.

Ignore grammar mistakes please.

Love you all.

I really happy for all of your support.

I didn’t expect that much.

Thank you so much.💜💜💜💜💜