THREE

Karma is a bitch! But still it never forgets the address. She quickly packed some of her clothes and packed her bag.

At the moment, all she cared about was him and his answers for the sudden disappearance. When her eyes noticed the decorated home, she remembered about her marriage. But her responsibility was more than her happiness. With tears, she walked out of the home knowing that she put her family prestige and reputation at stake for her life and responsibilities.

"I am coming back."

Divya flew London catching the soon available plane. Tears were rolling on her cheeks when she switched off her mobile.

It was 4 in the morning when she grabbed the plane. Finally, the day was her. All her questions will be answered today.

That's the only thing which was stopping her from breakdown to cry for the things she put at stake for one life. The flight landed in the Heathrow Airport, London at half past two in the afternoon.

Aaryan was waiting for her arrival. She waved at him and he smiled in return.

"To where?" She asked after they got into the local car.

"First to a hotel. You have to freshen up and then we can go to the university."

She nodded in return and switched on her mobile with a local sim card.

There in India,

As the morning kicked in, Sujatha and Saritha went to Divya's room. They knocked on the door but the response was nill.

Panick arose in them, they knocked the door a bit loud and the pace was increased but the response was still the same.

"Divya, it's not time for any childish prank! Open the door right now." Sujatha warned her daughter.

"Sujatha, I will call to her phone maybe she's in the bathroom." Saritha dialled to her number but the number was unreachable.

They knew what was happening and had happened but the little hope was the things that keeps the things sorted out ever.

"Dev, Damodhar, Gautham," Saritha called everyone's names. The three men came there keeping aside their works.

"What happened?" Three of them asked at the same time seeing their panicked and trembling postures.

"Dev, Divya is not opening the door and even her phone is not reachable. I think, I think she left the home." Sujatha replied meekly but it could be heard by them because of the beckoning silence.

"What?"

They knocked on the door for the last time but the answer was still the same

"Gautham, break the door." Dev ordered his son and Gautham did it.

The room was a mess with splattered clothes and things. This clearly explained what had happened to them. Roshini came inside the room hearing the yells of her mother.

"Amma, where is Divya? And why this room is like a mess?" Her questions were ignored by their preoccupied minds.

"Amma," Roshini nudged her shoulders and Saritha looked at her in a snap.

"Roshu, Divya has gone away from the marriage." Sujatha cried hugging Roshini who was slowly observing and absorbing the situation.

"Pinni, you all might have mistaken, search in the house." Roshini tried to convince and suppress the expectating accusations.

"I have searched everywhere in the home. Divya is not there." Gautham left no space for objections and Roshini sighed in disbelief.

"Annayya, her phone?"

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara