TEN

Roshini looked at the door until he disappeared and then at Amal who was already staring at her.

"Do you know me?"

Amal chuckled followed by her at the sight of his laughing face. Both drifted into a peaceful sleep ignoring the troubles and problems.

It was four in the evening when both mother and son woke up from the deep slumber while Ayaan and Mathew were in a deep discussion about the policies.

<A/N: Do you all think India will be renamed as Bharat?>

Ayaan noticed Roshini coming down with a laughing Amal in her arms. Ayaan shaked his head for the betrayal of his own son.

"Hey Rosh-ini," Mathew added when Ayaan threw a death glare towards him. Roshini smiled at him and sat beside Ayaan when Amal gave a toothy grin.

"We would leave at seven so everyone be ready and Dhanya thalli, you should get ready first." Thara taunted her daughter making her scoff.

"So nice of you to think about me Mummy." Dhanya displayed her teeth for her beloved mother.

Amal laughed at her though he didn't understand anything. Dhanya looked at little musketeer and he hid himself in Roshini being afraid.

"Roshini, suppose you are in a lift. And there's a baby with you." Ayaan chocked when he realised where the conversation was going.

"Mathew," Ayaan hissed being angry which Mathew ignored royally.

"And there's another man with you. He looked at you and the baby for a couple of seconds and asked you, 'second or third?' What would be your reply?" Mathew completed his question earning the attention of the whole family sitting there.

Ayaan felt like he should kill and dig a grave for Mathew. Mathew signed the whole family to be silent and don't give any illogical answers.

Roshini thought for a while and replied, "I'm not married to have two or three children."

Mathew converted the threatening laugh into a painful cough looking at Ayaan and his flushed face.

"Nostalgia?" Mathew whispered in a barely audible tone for Ayaan.

"Meet me alone then I will tell you." He whispered back along with a punch on Mathew's ribs.

"But why you did ask me?" Roshini questioned and Mathew looked at Ayaan followed by Roshini.

She noticed the flushed face of Ayaan and the silence of family.

"Ask your husband." He retorted and the family chuckled.

"Mathew, I doubt if you can see another day."

"Yeah, I may not be. Cause I'm flying back tonight." Dhanya gasped. He came after year and leaving only for a day.

"This is relief." Ayaan sighed earning a smack from his mother. He felt his family was ready to abandon him for Mathew and his son also for Roshini.

Soon, one by one walked to their rooms as they had to go to a dinner.

Ayaan was giving a bath to Amal and Roshini was sitting on the bed in deep thoughts. He walked out with a giggling Amal who was dumped in a towel.

Amal tapped on her shoulder when she didn't give him her attention even after he stood in front of her for a couple of seconds. That action of him surprised Ayaan, for sure Amal was his son.

"I will dress him. You go and freshen up." Roshini meekly mumbled as Amal was already in her arms. Ayaan nodded and disappeared again.

"So, tell me, which one did you like?" Roshini asked Amal with two t-shirts in both of her hands. Amal signed towards the white one.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐎𝐟 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara