21.

Im listening The Alcott on repeat rn

It was finally the day that you were going to the Eras Tour, you were so excited you always dreamed to go again after her Reputation concert. You were at Gracies house getting ready together, you had put on that black dress that you posted earlier with some black cowboy booths that had rhinestoned snakes on them. 

"You look really good" Gracie said clapping her hands in excitement "Maybe Taylor will notice you"

"I doubt she would" You said looking at her through the mirror while you applied your mascara 

You got all your stuff together and you left the apartment walking to Gracies car. You got into the passenger seat as Gracie got into the drivers seat and started the car. Of course you had put on some of her music from the car ride to the arena, you were singing along to delicate one of your favorite songs. 

You arrived a little while later at the big sports arena that was now converted so it had an enormous stage in the middle. Luckily for the both of you queuing only took about an hour, you walked up to the security guard to sun your tickets 

"Looks like someone upgrade your tickets, you can go up there to the vip booth" He said after scanning your tickets and smiled

Grace and you looked at each other confused, taking a few steps forward and then stopping again so you weren't holding up the line

"Did you do this?" Grace asked

"Uhm no" you said just as lost as her "Maybe they had just spare vip tickets left..?" 

"Yeah could be, at least we get a better view now tho" She said squealing in excitement "Omg it could've been Taylor" She said 

"Nooo she wouldn't do that" you said "Would she?"

"I guess" She said as you two walked up to the vip booth 

You chatted with each other till the show started and you couldn't contain your excitement when the music started, you and Gracie were holding hands and jumping up and down. 

Taylor appeared on the stage a smile of pure joy on her face as she looked around the crowded stadium, she looked your direction her smile grew even bigger when she had spotted you. The moment you made eye contact it just felt like nothing other mattered, the moment went by fast but also slowly. You stood there the noice of the crowd barely getting to you as her blue eyes met yours, it was truly a beautiful moment. 

The show was going by fast and before you knew she was already at the surprise songs. When you heard her play the first note of the song you immediately knew which one it was, it was Paris. You let out a loud scream as Gracie started laughing at you, a few tears of joy rolling down your cheeks. It was absolutely magical and before you knew the song had ended. Your voice was already getting raspy from all the screaming and singing along with songs you had done. 

She stood up smiling and picked up the guitar that was next to the piano. She looked to your direction once again grinning from ear to ear as she started playing the next surprise song. 

"Our secret moments in a crowded room-"

You froze as everybody was screaming and singing, this couldn't be a coincidence right? 

First she had sung Paris like that one post you made and now she is singing dress probably cause you tagged her in one of your other posts it all makes sense, all these looks she had given you it was so obvious.

After the midnights era set the show was quickly over and you were collecting some confetti from the crowd as everyone slowly began to leave. After you accepted that it was the end of the show you and Gracie began to made your way to the exit.

"So what you wanna do now?" Gracie asked as you both got into the car again

"Im starving maybe we could go out for food" You said as you were indeed very hungry 

"Okay what do you want?" 

"Italian?" 

"Sounds good to me" 

So a little while later you and Gracie were sat in a nearby Italian restaurant all dressed up in glittery dresses as you ate your pasta. You were chatting about everything that happened and the suspicious choice of surprise songs, surely she wouldn't have picked them based on your posts?

You both paid for the food and walked out the restaurant, the car was parked on the corner of the street so you and Gracie decided to take some after-eras-tour pictures before making your way back to the car. 

"Y/N? Hiiii" A voice you recognized all too well said behind you

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Gracie almost screamed before you could react 

You started laughing by her reaction "That is just straight up embarrassing" You said as Gracie shyly stepped behind you "Hi" you said looking up your eyes meeting Taylors gorgeous blue ones

"Its so great to finally meet you!!" Taylor said opening her arms to invite you for a hug

You glady walked into her embrace "The show was awesome tonight" you said smiling taking a step back again

"You liked the suprise songs?" She said and winked 

"Of course I LOVED them" for some reason there wasn't any awkwardness between you two it just felt normal like you had known each other for longer

"The dress looks gorgeous on you" She said one of her hands sliding against one of your sides

you felt your face turning a slight color of red "Thank you" you said still smiling widely at her

"I have to go before the paparazzi get to me but here is my number" She said giving you a handwritten note "I wanted to give it to you personally" 

She gave you one last hug as she said goodbye to the both of you, wow this is something you didn't expect at all. 

I didint have a lot of inspiration for this part so its kind of really short but im preparing more!!