Orochimaru

Song Title: Nightcore I see your monsters

Shino, Hinata, Akamaru, and Kiba were trying to find someone who had the scroll they needed. They hadn't ran in to anyone, so they were really looking for anyone. Shino had his insects flying around looking for people, Kiba and Akamaru were sniffing for people, (didn't do them any good because they had never been in the forest of death, so all the scents were new and hard to make out) and Hinata was using her Byakugan. She still wasn't able to use her eyes for too long, so she was letting them rest.

"My insects spotted some people. Sasuke and Sakura are talking to a ninja from the hidden grass. I couldn't see Naruto even though I searched the area around them. It seems he has been separated from his team." Shino reported.

"Maybe one of them has the scroll we need." Kiba said.

   "We can watch the fight, wait until they are weakened, then take the scroll needed." Shino stated.

"That's cowardly." Kiba said.

"No, it's tactical. The reason is because there's no point in fighting when we could save our energy. It's the logical thing to do." Shino explained.

"You and your stupid logic. I'm getting-" Kiba got interrupted by a huge snake coming their way. They all hid in the bushes and waited for it to pass. When the snake stopped, they thought they were seen, but the snake looked scared. A few seconds later, they knew why. It's stomach had expanded, and expanded, and expanded until it exploded, and out came the Narutos, all the clones poofing away.

"Why is it, that every time I see an animal, I end up in it's stomach. I'm getting really sick of it." Naruto scowled. "Alright, time to fight." Naruto smacked his fist in to his open palm, and turned in to a flashlight. He then took off. Well, he tried to.

   As soon as he took a step, he fell down. When he looked down, he saw a huge gash in his leg. He let out an irritated sigh before slapping some sort of seal on his wound. "Dam snake. Guess my leg scraped against it's fang. I probably have some venom in me. I'll have Sakura get out whatever the seal doesn't."

As Naruto got back up, he froze. He slowly turned head to where the others were. "I don't suppose me telling you to not follow would stop you from following me." Naruto didn't get a response. I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone about this. I don't want to knock you guys out, but if Sasuke catches you, he won't hesitate. He'll probably wipe your memories too. So, you guys really shouldn't follow me." Then he left with no problems.

   No one from team eight could believe what they just saw. When did Naruto, dead last in the academy, become so strong? That is when one of the rarest things occurred, team eight could agree on something. They had to follow Naruto.

"He is heading towards his team." Shino lead his team to where team seven was, and, for once, Kiba didn't say a word. As they got closer to team seven, Akamaru started shaking from the overwhelming amount of chakra. When they got there, they were just in time to see Naruto rush in, cut off his tongue, and grabbed the scroll.

   "How did we beat him here? We left after him, and he's a lot faster than us." Kiba asked.

   "I don't know. We should have arrived much later than him. This doesn't add up." Shino said.

   "Took you long enough, dobe." Sasuke said.

   "I ran into some trouble, teme." Naruto didn't mention team eight.

   "That snake was poisonous." Sakura guessed once she saw the seal. "I'll get the rest out when we finish up with him."

   "You guys can't beat me. You're not strong enough, but I can give you power. I can give you the revenge you desire, Sasuke." Orochimaru bribed.

   "There's nothing you can give me." Sasuke used Amaterasu. Didn't work, of course. Orochimaru changed in to his true form by getting rid of his skin, so he escaped the black flames.

   Naruto made some clones and attacked Orochimaru. Some got knocked back, but some were able to land a few punches before Orochimaru escaped.

   When he reappeared, he tried to bite Sasuke. He was able to, though. Sakura punched his neck that was stretched out. Sasuke then put him under a genjutsu, but that was all team eight was able to see.

   One of Naruto's clones that was knocked back, grabbed them and ran off. He kept running until they were all the way across the forest. It didn't take long at the pace Naruto was going. He was extremely fast.

"I told you guys not to follow me. Sasuke would kill me if he ever found out that you guys saw what you saw. I don't think Sakura would be too happy with me either." Naruto sighed.

"What happened back there? You guys couldn't have gotten that much stronger in such little time. You guys had so much chakra." Kiba said.

"That was Orochimaru, so how did three genin take on a sannin with such ease?" Shino asked.

"If I told you that, I'd definitely die. Sasuke is especially paranoid about this situation." Naruto let out a small laugh.

"For good reason, too. Why didn't you tell us about them? They're a threat." Sasuke glared at team eight.

———

That's the end of the chapter I hope you enjoyed it.