:p

"I get it. The guy wanted revenge on you, but how did I get roped in to this?" Temari glared at Shikamaru and Gaara while sitting across from them with her arms crossed. She knew Gaara was hiding something for a long time, but she decided it wasn't her business and if she needed to know, Gaara would tell her, but now it's her business. Somehow she was dragged in to this, and she wanted answers.

   "Well Shikamaru, tell her." Gaara said.

   "You go ahead, Gaara. She's your sister." Shikamaru gulped.

   "I think you should. She's your wife after all." They we're both terrified to tell her. They were afraid she'd get angry for not telling her sooner

   "Wife?!" Temari stood up and slammed her hands on the table. "Explain. Now!" Somehow, her glare got even scarier.

———

   "You're telling me you guys are from the future where everyone's dead?" Temari looked pissed.

   "I humbly offer Shikamaru as a sacrifice." Gaara did a little bow.

   "What kinda Kage are you? You're not supposed to sacrifice your people." Shikamaru complained.

   "I'm Kazekage, you're from the leaf, so you are not my people." Gaara stated.

   "And you guys claim to be adults." Temari rolled her eyes.

   "We are, troublesome woman." That made Temari smile though she had no idea why.

"I'm not sure I believe this whole time travel stuff, so you'll have to prove it." Temari walked over to Shikamaru looking him dead in the eye.

"What do you want me to do?" Shikamaru yawned.

"Take me on a date. We're supposed to be married in the future, so you should know everything I like. Impress me and I'll believe all of this. Can you manage that much, Crybaby?" Why did she say that last bit? Where did "crybaby" even come from?

"Of course I can. I may be lazy, but I'm not a lousy husband." Shikamaru knew Temari already believed everything. She knows Gaara, so she knows he's not a liar. And if he were to lie, it wouldn't be as absurd as this. She just wanted a date and Shikamaru was more than willing to give that to her.

———

Naruto and Hinata were at training ground seven training. Even though Hinata regained her memories, they decided to keep their training sessions. They would train until they got hungry then eat out.

They usually focused on hand to hand combat, or quickly using their more powerful jutsus so that if they're in battle they can just use the jutsu without having to waste time. Hinata was working on fighting without the Byakugan and Naruto was working on fighting without his clones.

Hinata had Naruto on the ropes. He was constantly dodging her gentle fists. As she came in for another attack, Naruto dropped to the ground and landed on his hand so that he could use his feet to trip Hinata.

She noticed this and backflipped away. Naruto got up and ran towards her. He planned on punching her then use his rasengan, but she was already preparing an attack for him.

"Twin lion fists!" Hinata yelled.

Naruto didn't have enough time to dodge, so he used Kurama's cloak for protection. She nailed him in the stomach causing him to slam in to a tree and his cloak faded away.

"Ow, even I felt that one." Kurama complained.

"Ow. You've really been working on that one, huh?" Naruto groaned.