E

"I couldn't save him..." Sakura's voice was so weak she could barely speak.

   "No- he's not- how could he be- what happened in there? Why is he dead?" Hinata didn't even bother trying to stop the tears. Iruka held Anko to his chest tightly as he let the tears fall from his eyes. Anko was causing a wet spot on Iruka's shirt from her tears and Neji tried to comfort Hinata in whatever way he could.

   "Oh! No! He's not dead! I couldn't save him with regular healing jutsus. I had to use my 100 healing jutsu to save him. Naruto's alive." Sakura corrected.

"Next time, you should lead with the patient is alive instead of saying that you couldn't save him then stop talking." Neji scowled.

"So you saved him?!" Hinata smiled with relief and Hope in her eyes.

"Yes, but he's still sleeping. Once he wakes up, he should be just fine. We'll do some test and if he's fine he can leave. I just had to use my jutsu because the poison Kabuto gave him was sucking the life out of him faster than I could heal. Luckily, the drug wore off fast."

   "Thank you, Sakura." Hinata hugged Sakura as tightly as she could.

   "Yes, thank you." Anko said.

   "Thank you for taking care of our son." Iruka said.

    "You're all acting as if I didn't have to save him, but he's my friend too." Sakura laughed. "Now, as for you two, you will be staying over night. In case there are some side effects of the drugs Kabuto used. Tomorrow you'll be free to go." Sakura informed.

"Now that I know Naruto is alive, I should tell Hanabi about Father." Hinata wiped away her tears.

"You can stay Lady Hinata. I'll tell Hanabi about this. You should rest after the day you've had." Neji offered.

"Thank you, Brother Neji, but I should tell her. I'm her big sister and I want her to hear this from me." Hinata hugged Neji. "Thank you, Anko-sensei and Iruka-sensei. I will see you guys next time I'm here."

———

    Hinata knocked on Hanabi's door waiting to be answered. Once she heard her sister's voice to allow her to enter she took a deep breath before doing so.

"Big sister, where's Father? He told me he would train with me once he got back. Oh, and how's the baby?! I bet Big Brother Naruto is super happy right now. I would love to have a baby sibling. Babies are so cute! When can I meet the baby?!" Hanabi was jumping up and down with excitement rather close to her sister.

   "I need to tell you something. It's- it's best if you sat down for this." Hinata held her hand and lead her to her bed.

   "What happened?" Hanabi took a deep breath and shut off her emotions. Not many people could do that, but she could. Learned how to do it during the war. Something Hinata hated seeing on her sister.

   "Just after Anko gave birth, Kabuto made his move. He attacked them all. Knocked out Iruka-sensei and Anko-sensei. He cut off Naruto's arm and poisoned him. Then he stole the baby." Hinata said.

   "Is Big Brother Naruto ok?" Hanabi asked.

   "He's alive."

   "What's the babies name?"

   "His name is Menma."

   "How did Kabuto get so close? Big Brother Naruto is excellent at detection and he's super powerful."

   "He was impersonating Father. It seems as though he has been for awhile."

   "So where's Father?" Hanabi already knew the answer.