Chapter 16

Dean
After that very rough activity I fell asleep and woke up angrier than ever. Just one look at her tear-stained face and I really wanted to hurt her all over again.

What kind of fool did she think I was? Everything was clear as day and she would not stop denying it. All I wanted was just a simple yes, and an apology and maybe everything that went down would not have happened. But she had to be stubborn and yell at me.
Flashback
"I do not want to see it. It is not me." she had declared two minutes into the video.

"Watch it," I had demanded. She defied me and tried to walk away but I held the back of her neck shoving her to the screen. She stopped fighting  but shut her eyes, just to defy me. Well it did not matter since all the moaning she did painted a very vivid picture of what she was doing. Once she had had her high, I let go and she wiped tears from her big brown eyes then instead of explaining, she stayed quiet.

To avoid doing something irrational, I started pacing around the room, hoping to feel better. But it wasn't working, I needed something else, I wanted something more than tears and quiet. I needed her elaboration of all the moaning that happened in that video. Why was was she quiet.

"What now? "I barked.

"That, never happened. I swear." she said, pissing me off the more.

"REALLY,Do you think I am a fool?"

"Of course not. Please stop yelling, my head hurts. I did not sleep well last night." She suddenly yelled at me. My grip tightened around her arm until she bit her lips. I didn't care that I was inflicting pain on her, what she did to me was worse.

" You did not sleep because you were busy suck..."

"Let me go!" She demanded interrupting me. "I have already told you that I didn't do any of that. If you don't believe me, go to hell." Everything happened so fast and the next minute, she was violently being relieved of her clothes.

She kept denying that it didn't happen, the fact that she accepted that it was her, was all that mattered to me. And it hurt to the point that I blacked out.
End of flashback.
Whatever happened after my blackout, was clearly demonstrated on her body and though I was still angry, I wasn't proud of it. I went too far this time.

I knew for a fact that she was going to leave me this time. Just like that, a perfect idea came to me, I had to stop her from ever leaving me. She must stay and suffer.
I took her handbag, dumped all the cars keys in, and put them in the car. Then I drove away to my Sister-In-law, to get my children.

Sharon.
I finally arrived at Beryl's, after hours of dodging the people. I had to wear fedora and sunglasses every time we were on a red-light. For whatever reasons, people found me interesting to watch. On our way to Tesse's, people could not stop staring at me. Ergo, She came up with the idea to disguise myself. Well, it was not that bad.

Except wearing a huge black fedora under that whether, was microwaving.

I pulled over outside her house and rushed to the door. I gently knocked on it and a second later, It was answered by my sister who was clearly very busy making dinner.

Her eyes lit up when she saw me. Happily, she pulled me into a hug. "Oh my God, you are okay. All the news, all the gossip. It was crazy." she whispered relief evident in her voice.

"I am okay," I hugged back. "But you are going to kill me. You are squeezing too much." I whined and she laughed. She broke it off and pulled me into the house then shut the door.

"Have a sit." She pulled me towards the couch in front of the television. With an involuntary quick glance, my eyes caught what was going on. I was the topic, branded with names;I was given the ungrateful bitch who had everything, but still went for the sidekick. Dean was painted the victim.