Chapter 19

Patrick
I entered my dumpster with memories of how well I had handled Change. I bet he was dead now. I wanted to torture him real good but that stupid Zhela had my phone blowing up. I did not answer the first ten times, couldn't she take the hint?

I tossed my keys on the table smiling at the sight of Sharon's painting on my door. Camilla sure did know how to paint. She captured every essence of her beauty, the infectious smile, the wife sweeping through her hair. It was on a short notice but She got me satisfied. My smile widened remembering how satisfied she left my hotel room that day. She forgot to wear clothes, well, some clothes.  Sharon had no idea how that little moment of  smile brought joy in my life for weeks, until I could steal it again. She was my love. I have killed for her, I had and I will do it again and again until those lesser men understood that they were no match for me.

Kelvin should know better and so should Merlin, May he  never be found.
I ran my  finger tips along her face and let it linger on her lips, some more. I couldn't wait to make her  mine. The smile on my lips quickly vanished at the sound of footsteps. Swiftly, I pulled out my gun, and pointed at the direction of the stairs already taking cover.

"I missed that one. "Zhela monotoned, pointing at the painting, a big scissor was dangling from her left hand  while in the right, She had another portrait of Sharon . It had been shreded beyond recognition. I lost it, just like the torn pieces of my heart that she tore when she ripped that picture of hers. Within a second, I was in front of her seeing nothing but a huge dark image of Dean, mocking me.

"How dare you!" my hands quaked as I examined the photo as if it was in pain.

"No, how dare you!Everything you had me do, Everything, was for this?For this classy tra...." I shoved her from the stairs, regretting that it wasn't high enough for her brains to paint my walls . He screaming reduced in to a groan as she struggled to get up. She looked at me pleadingly but I was beyond the remorse part. The black heart I had a second ago just turned ice cold.

"Don't talk about Sharon like that. " I seethed. Her eyes widened, emitting betrayal. What did she think, that I loved her? please. She was sharing, I was collecting. She shook off the confused look trying to understand but that look came right on. She couldn't unravel me, shock on her. Nobody could read me. I made the whole world,  believe that I hated her, when I loved her in all ramifications.

Dean, Change and I, once talked about this girl, every day after school, we would come together and bitch about her, only at the moment, we did not know we were talking about the same girl. She loved Dean so I stepped back. I distracted myself with her best friend, change had a chance with her, but just like me, he let Dean get the girl. But I was done pretending. Sooner if not later, I was was going to be known. All my crimes.

"But you hate her, you made me seduce Dean to hurt her, all her money, you wanted, to hurt her." That brought me out of my thoughts. Woah! She looked dead."You edited the video, threatened Miranda to show it to Dean, you framed h..." I kept shaking my head hoping that she would see and stop talking. I thought she was smarter than that but obviously I overestimated her.

"Stop talking." I said in a calm voice. "I killed Miranda and has been sending them a text every night. I am the one that had been sending pics of her and Change to Dean. I am the one that has been feeding that goat to not forgive her. I know what could hurt her more was having her children taken away from her, so I convinced Dean. You know he does everything I tell him because he thinks he owes me for stepping back. "I paused and took a step down. Reaching out, I brushed hair away from her face. I looked deeply into her eyes

"No! No! I never once wanted to hurt her." I explained . "I wanted her to leave Dean. The first time, She left, yes, But she left me too. I searched for her, I begged Tess, I fucked her brains out but she wouldn't spit. Then I found her and you know how insane it drove me that Kelvin found her too? I knew he wanted to kill Dean, so I watched, I watched him stalk Dean for days. I was thrilled when he rammed into his car and I thought he was done, but he messed up. He showboated and did not finish his job. I killed him thinking that phew, finally I am going to be her shoulder to cry on and then sooner or later she was going to fall for me. You are familiar with a shoulder to cry on turns into a dick to ride on... I had anticipated that. I didn't count on there being a hunter, he ended up saving his life. Unfortunately, Kelvin was already dead. I didn't want Dean's blood on my hands, he is my brother. But my love for that woman, it surpasses my love for anything. "